- 1 Natural Remedies for Whitening Teeth
- 1.1 List of Top 10 Natural Ways to Whiten Your Teeth
- 1.2 1. Eat Crunchy fruits and Veggies
- 1.3 2. Hydrogen Peroxide H2O2 to Whiten teeth
- 1.4 3. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1.5 4. Citrus Fruits
- 1.6 5. Ways to Use Basil Leaves
- 1.7 6. Coconut Oil Pulling
- 1.8 7. Eat Strawberries
- 1.9 8. Activated Charcoal for Extremely White Teeth
- 1.10 9. Use Baking Soda for Whiten Teeth
- 1.11 10. Orange Peel
- 1.12 Natural Teeth Whitening Tips at Home
Have you ever tried for pearly white teeth? How to get white teeth naturally? Is a quite common question that arises in most of the people. A shiny set of pearly white teeth makes you look younger, attractive and healthy. Most of the people are avoiding smile in public because of their yellow or poor colored teeth. Teeth may gradually become yellow due to excess consumption of Tea, Coffee, Smoking and due to Aging. Besides with this, getting the infection, improper metabolism or dose of antibiotics also leads to discoloring of teeth. Getting back the whiteness is still possible by following some Natural Remedies for Whitening Teeth. But you should take utmost care to maintain the whiteness by preserving your teeth. So that we can smile confidently at any time and anywhere. In this article, we are providing the proven and effective natural ways to whiten teeth.
Natural Remedies for Whitening Teeth
No one wants a yellow or discolored teeth. But if you have paid attention from past some years your teeth may become whiter and whiter. Your teeth are the first thing people will notice by seeing your face, and they are the sign of confident. Often people seek professional treatment to remove the yellow tint from the teeth. But such treatments are time taken and expensive too. If you desire is to get rid of discolored teeth then you can try some natural ways to whiten teeth. Many natural ingredients can help you to restore the shiny and pearly white teeth. So take help of these natural way to maintain the pearly teeth. Here is the list of Best Natural Remedies for Whitening Teeth.
List of Top 10 Natural Ways to Whiten Your Teeth
There are various Natural Remedies for whitening Teeth fast. Here we have listed the best ways to whiten teeth naturally which can make your teeth twinkle. For better results, you may daily follow this remedies for beautiful teeth. This list will help you to get rid of yellow teeth. So check out the Top 10 Natural Ways to firm up your teeth.
- Fruits and Veggies
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Citrus Fruits
- Basil Leaves
- Coconut Oil
- Activated Charcoal
- Baking Soda
- Orange Peels
1. Eat Crunchy fruits and Veggies
Carrots, Apples, and Celery are good for your teeth. Crunchy fruit and vegetables act as a natural toothbrush. Simply chewing the excess food will lead to a formation of cavities and bacteria from your mouth. These veggies and fruits also help to scrub away the yellow or discolored shade. Not only does the texture remove food particles & bacteria, but the acids in the fruits and vegetables pull double duty, actually keeping the teeth whiter. Particularly, Apples contain malic acid, a chemical also found in strawberries and many teeth whitening products that remove yellows shades on the teeth.
2. Hydrogen Peroxide H2O2 to Whiten teeth
Hydrogen Peroxide has used in the most teeth whitening product. The mild bleaching effect of hydrogen peroxide can help to make yellow teeth as white again. It works by forming bubbles that help to remove stains away from the enamel. However, it is known to cause irritation to open sores in your mouth. This is not harmful, but it is unbearable. This home remedy for whiter teeth works depending on the concentration. This remedy though has the disadvantage of causing temporary teeth sensitivity in case its molecules are trapped in the nerves. So use hydrogen peroxide with extra caution as it can cause irritation of the gums and make your teeth sensitive. This is one of the best Natural Remedies for Whitening Teeth.
- Rinse & Gargle with mouthwash which has hydrogen peroxide. Make sure that not to swallow the hydrogen peroxide.
- You can also prepare the paste of baking soda along with hydrogen peroxide & brush your teeth with it. Later, brush your teeth with your regular toothpaste.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar would work as a gum mouth cleaner and removes the headed stains on the teeth. Also using Apple Cider Vinegar will not give instant results. By using it regularly then you can observe the whitened teeth. It is one of the good organic remedies which can restore the whiteness of teeth & can be utilized in sometimes. It is proven that it work as a natural teeth whitener but you have to be consistent, and it takes a month of continuous usage to see results. Be careful, with all the acids, it can remove the enamel on the teeth as well. After brushing with apple cider vinegar, one should need to brush again with regular toothpaste, preferably a non-fluoride paste. This is one of the Best Natural Remedies for Whitening Teeth.
4. Citrus Fruits
Citrus fruit is loaded with vitamin C and helps in get rid of yellow teeth. There is a lot of controversy about the use of citrus fruits for whiter teeth. Lemons & Oranges help in generating of additional saliva. Saliva works as a great natural teeth cleaner. Entirely one of these ingredient works well but together will give super effective. Lemons are known to contain natural elements that will help in lightening your teeth. This remedy though should not be used more than twice each week as it could be corrosive.
- Since lemon juice is acidic in nature, it is better to mix it with an equal amount of water to dilute & use it on your teeth. Repeat this for twice each week.
- Rub the inner side of orange peel on the teeth for the brighter smile.
5. Ways to Use Basil Leaves
The Basil Leaves contain the whitening properties that will protect your teeth from the problems like pyorrhea (advanced for of periodontal disease). Basil leaves are good to health, but here it is also good for healthy white teeth. Using Basil for oral care will remove the yellow shade on the teeth and gives sparkling teeth. It is one of the easiest Natural Remedies for Whitening Teeth.
- Put some basil leaves in the sun to dry for a few hours. When the leaves are dry, then grind them into powder form. And mix this powder with the regular toothpaste and do brush your teeth.
- Another option is to make a paste of basil leaves & mustard oil then use it to clean the teeth.
6. Coconut Oil Pulling
Coconut Oil pulling is a unique, old remedy that many people will swear it helps in whitening teeth. It does not have any taste, but it works in changing the color of your teeth. The coconut oil contains lauric acid that helps in the breakdown of bacteria which is responsible for the yellow teeth. Coconut oil pulling not only helps in whitening the teeth but also gives strength to your teeth. Any oil is safe for you to use it on a daily basis and there is no limitations on the amount of oil. The coconut oil helps in getting rid of yellow tint on your teeth. It is one of the most used Natural Remedies for Whitening Teeth.
- To get white teeth naturally, you can take a fresh piece of cloth and soak that cloth in the oil.
- Use that soaked cloth to rub your teeth & repeat the same procedure every day until you get desired results.
7. Eat Strawberries
Strawberries are high in vitamin C; that helps in the breakdown of the plate which causes your teeth look yellow. The constringent found in Strawberries contain an enzyme called malic acid, which can help you to remove the discolored shade on the teeth. Grinding a few amount strawberries and make it as a paste. Then do brush with this paste twice or thrice in a week, and you will see the positive results. The strawberries also contain fiber content that acts as an organic cleaning solution to eliminate the microorganism present on the teeth. Strawberry works as a best Natural Remedies for Whitening Teeth faster.
- Chop some strawberries into two halves and use it to brush your teeth.
- You could also grind it up and use that resulting paste to brush your teeth for a minute.
- Soon after brushing with strawberry paste, wash your mouth and again brush with your regular toothpaste to avoid causing harm.
- Use some warm water to rinse off your mouth.
8. Activated Charcoal for Extremely White Teeth
Charcoal is one of the best Natural Remedies for Whitening Teeth. It has a powerful crystal based chemical to remove the yellow shade on the teeth. Activated charcoal is a substance that readily soluble in the liquids. Get rid of toxins on a different surface with the help of this charcoal. Although the charcoal doesn’t get absorbed in the body. So follow the below steps on How to get White Teeth Naturally using this Activated Charcoal.
- Add some amount of water to the charcoal powder and make a thick paste.
- Apply the paste on your toothbrush and gently brush your teeth for two minutes.
- Do soft tiny circle brush in your mouth.
- After doing brush spit it out of your lips. And rinse your mouth thoroughly.
9. Use Baking Soda for Whiten Teeth
Baking soda works great as a natural teeth whitener. It is the best ingredient to get rid of yellow teeth. Baking soda helps in removing the plaque and make your pearly teeth shine. It gently scrubs any stains on your teeth and shines like a pearl. It is an alkaline in nature which helps in balance the pH. There are different ways through which to use the baking soda for whitening teeth.
- Mix a little teaspoon of baking soda with your toothpaste. Then gentle brush your teeth with this mixture and rinse off with normal water. Do it for once or twice in a week.
- Consequently, you can mix this baking soda with lemon juice, hydrogen peroxide, and white vinegar.
- You can prepare the whitening mouthwash by mixing one tsp of baking soda & one and a half tsp of hydrogen peroxide in a cup of cold water. Rinse off with this mouthwash twice or thrice a day.
- You can also use diluted baking soda to scrub your teeth for two minutes. Do this for twice in a first week, and follow every 15 days.
10. Orange Peel
Here have been reported that orange peel will also do the trick for whitening teeth. Cleaning the teeth with the fresh orange peel on the regular basis that will reduce the discolor tinge formed on your teeth. If you could not find fresh orange peel, then you can also use dried orange peel powder. Orange Peel is also one of the best Natural remedies for Whitening Teeth at home.
- Rub with orange peel over the teeth at every night before going to bed. Orange peel is rich in vitamin C & calcium that will battle with the microorganisms throughout the night.
- Do this for few weeks & you will observe effective results.
Natural Teeth Whitening Tips at Home
While making the efforts and achieving the results are satisfactory, it is best to adopt the practice that that will protect your teeth retain their natural color. The above mentioned procedure will help in preventing your shiny teeth. Below are the Tips and Natural Remedies for Whitening Teeth which are available at home.
- Always use a straw when you drink discoloring beverages. This will permit the fluid to bypass your teeth.
- Avoid intaking acidic foods for White looking teeth.
- In the case of using peroxide whitening gels, better to store them in a refrigerator to increase their life span.
- In the case of any unfavorable effects while using natural remedies for teeth whitening, consult your dentist immediately.