- 1 Yoga Asanas to Lose Butt Fat
- 1.1 Why Yoga?
- 1.2 Yoga Poses for a Better Butts
- 1.3 1. Triangular Pose (Trikonasana)
- 1.4 2. Half Moon Pose (Ardha Chandra sanna)
- 1.5 3. Bridge Pose (Setu Bandasana)
- 1.6 4. Wheel Pose (Chakrasana)
- 1.7 5. Chair Pose (Utkatasana)
- 1.8 6. Tree Pose (Vriksasana)
- 1.9 7. Downward Facing Dog Pose (Adho Mukha Savasana)
- 1.10 8. Warrior Pose (Virabhadrasana)
- 1.11 Caution
A heavy lower body will make you look fat and short. When you do workouts, you may mainly focus on the upper body mostly chest & belly. However, your butt and thighs also need to be shaped well. Women are more prone to store fat in their butt than men. So, Women should be more conscious about their shape and size. Once if your body gets shaped out then it will be difficult to regain your original body. Therefore, it is foremost to work in this area as well. To get the perfectly shaped Butts, one needs to focus on particular Yoga for Butt, instead of applying gels or the following diet. Whether your buttock is a flat or a bubble, this yoga asana will do the trick. So here we are to help you in providing best yoga asanas to Lose Butt Fat Faster.
[Read more: How to lose weight faster?]
Yoga Asanas to Lose Butt Fat
Most of the women opt for various methods to bring the curves & reduce fat accumulation from these areas. Everyone wants their ass a little bit lifted and tightened. Many yoga asanas and exercises can help bring the butts in shape. So that one should work out some yoga poses to Lose Butt Fat. Even celebrities will do yoga to maintain their curves & avoid weight gain. Furthermore, don’t waste your money on the gym, yoga can be practiced from home. All you need are some comfortable clothes and yoga mats. So start from right now, to lose back fat by making some specific yoga moves.
[Also read weight gain tips for women]
Yoga exercises help in molding, sculpting, and toning the body, mainly the lower part. The various yoga asanas contribute to strengthening the muscles moves & stretch, lengthen your muscles besides toning them. Most of the calories will also burn doing yoga. It is said that our hips and butts are the largest muscle group. So when need to tone them, our metabolism also needs to work upon, and this is possible through Yoga.
[Read more: Zero calorie foods]
Yoga Poses for a Better Butts
1. Triangular Pose (Trikonasana)
The triangular pose is one of the beginner poses that works out in every part of the body. The triangular pose is one of the best yoga asanas to Lose Butt Fat faster. It also stimulates on the abdominal organ & improves the digestion and helps in relieving symtoms of menopause. Here are the steps to perform the triangular pose.
- First, stand on the feet wide apart.
- Keep the left leg closer to the torso, While stretching the right foot out at 90 degrees.
- Keep the feet pressed against the ground & balance your weight on your both feet.
- Slowly breath in and breath out while bending the right arm towards the ground.
- With your waist straight raise the left arm up toward the sky.
- Make sure that your body is bent sideways & not forward or backward.
- Take long & deep breaths, then stretch as much as you can.
- Hold for 20 seconds, and again repeat on the other side.
2. Half Moon Pose (Ardha Chandra sanna)
This half moon pose is great to tone your buttocks, inner and upper thighs. This pose added the stretch of your tummy, helps in burning the butt fat, strengthen your core, and helps in weight loss. Calculate how much weight you can lose in a month. Avoid this Ardha Chandrasanna if you have the digestive problem, a spine injury or high blood pressure, avoid doing this pose. This is one of the best poses to Lose Butt Fast Faster.
[Get more info on diet for type 2 diabetes]
- First, stand with your feet together.
- Then raise your hands above the head & clasp your palms together, extend the stretch by trying to reach for the ceiling.
- Breath out, and slowly bend sideways from the hips, by keeping the hands together. Remember that not to bend forward & keep your elbows straight. You can feel a stretch from your fingertips to your thighs.
3. Bridge Pose (Setu Bandasana)
This simple bridge pose helps lengthen & strengthen your hip flexors, glutes, hamstrings, quadriceps and lower back. Bridge Pose provides instant relief from the tired back & offers an excellent stretch to the neck, spine, and chest.
- Initially, lie down on your back.
- Then fold your knees & bring the feet closer to your bottom.
- Slowly breath in & pushing through your feet, lift your back off the floor.
- Make sure that your hips are in line with your shoulders & knees.
- Keep breathing & tighten your hamstrings and glutes.
- Hold for up to 40 seconds, then slowly breath out & sink your bottom to the ground.
- Repeat this pose for 10 – 20 times daily for useful results.
[Read more: get rid of knee pain]
4. Wheel Pose (Chakrasana)
Wheel Pose is also known as an upward bow pose and helps to Lose Butt Fat. It is very helpful in relieving the digestive track problems like constipation and stomach ache. It also useful in building abdominal muscles. Along with physiological development, the Chakrasana provides flexibility to your body. This Wheel Pose is very effective in reducing the amount of fat, which is accumulated in the back portion of your body. As in this pose, the body takes shape exactly as a wheel.
[Read more: Fat burning foods]
- Lie on the back on a yoga mat in savasana position, after that, bend your knees, such that they for the right angle with your hips.
- Then put the feet flat on the floor in a manner that your heels are closer to your butts as possible.
- After this, Bend your elbow to right angles & then place your palms parallel to the floor above your shoulder height.
- As you get in the above mention position, breath in and press your palms & feet, try to lift the body facing to the sky.
- Slowly lift your buttocks, shoulders, and head off the ground, stay in this position for at least 5 minutes. Then get back to the initial position & breath out. And relax for some time.
5. Chair Pose (Utkatasana)
Chair Pose is the best exercise in the yoga to tone your butt fat. Your inner thighs, outer thighs, core muscles and the glutes are all used doing the chair pose. This yoga poses work on the back region of your body.
- Stand up & keep the hands in the Namaste position.
- Bend your knees as you sit in a chair.
- Raise your hands above from your head.
- Bend the torso inward as you go deeper into the position.
- Inhale normally as you hold in the position for as long as you can.
6. Tree Pose (Vriksasana)
The Vriksasana is one of the effective exercises, for this pose stretches all the muscles & joints in the body. This tree pose helps stretch & elongate the spine, improve balance, correct the posture, and strengthen the legs, thighs, ankles, spine & calves. Tree Pose helps you gain concentration, coordination, and focus. It is the best exercise to Lose Butt Fat quickly.
[Read more: How to reduce arm fat]
- Stand straight with the feet part.
- Keep spinal column and neck straight, chin drawn in.
- Slowly place your right foot high up on your left thigh.
- First keep your left leg straight & balance yourself on one leg.
- Breath in & slowly raise your hands over your head.
- Maintain the pose by keeping your breath for 15 seconds.
- Slowly breath out, and bring down the hands & release your right leg.
- Repeat with the another leg.
- Practice this pose for 12 – 15 sets daily. Finally, as you obtain perfection, you can increase the number of sets & the duration of balance.
7. Downward Facing Dog Pose (Adho Mukha Savasana)
This Downward facing dog pose elongate your spine & stretches the hamstrings & chest, facilitating additional blood flow to your head. This is also one of the best poses to Lose Butt Fat faster. It primarily aims at the larger muscles in the body that form your lower back.
- Begin with sitting on the wedge.
- Then stretch your hands forward on the mat, lower your head & raise your butts.
- Lift the knees away from the floor, upward toward the ceiling.
- Form like a table-like structure, relax your neck muscles & stare at the thighs.
- Stay in the position for 5 – 15 breaths.
- Then go to the starting position.
- Daily repeat this pose 3 – 5 times.
8. Warrior Pose (Virabhadrasana)
This pose strengthens the muscles of the back, shoulders, arms, and thighs. For those with frozen shoulders or stable job this posture serves as a boon. Plus, this posture specifically benefits pregnant ladies during the second and third trimester.
- Stand straight with the legs 3 – 4 feet apart.
- Turn the right foot by 90 degrees & left foot in by 15 degrees.
- Lift both hands sideways to the shoulder height, parallel to the ground.
- Slowly breath out & bend the right knee.
- Gently turn the head & look to the right.
- Stretch the arms further and slowly push the pelvis down.
- Stay in this position for up to 1 minute.
- Take a breath and come up.
- Again Breath out & slowly bring the hands down to the sides.
- Repeat on the other side. Do this for 8 – 10 times every day.
People who are suffering from a headache, low blood pressure, and insomnia are advised not to practice the pose mentioned above. Pregnant are also not allowed to do this yoga moves for the butt. Also, people with chronic or recent injuries to the hips, back with issues like diarrhea are advised not to practice this pose.
These are simple Yoga Poses to Lose Butt Fat naturally. We hope these yoga asanas of losing butt fat may help you to slim your fat, buttocks, and muscle thighs easily. So follow above yoga moves to lose back fat as per your preference.