- 1 Get rid of Dark Neck Naturally
- 1.1 Home Remedies to remove Dead Skin Cells & Lighten the Neck
- 1.2 1. Potato Juice, A Natural Remedy for Dark Neck
- 1.3 2. Orange Peel Mask to get rid of Dark Neck
- 1.4 3. Baking Soda
- 1.5 4. Almond Scrub – Source for Lightning Neck
- 1.6 5. Oats Scrub – Best way to lighten Dark Neck at Home
- 1.7 6. Lemon Bleach
- 1.8 7. Aloe Vera
- 1.9 8. Lighten your Dark Neck with Cucumber
- 1.10 9. Walnut Scrub Magic for Black Neck
- 1.11 10. Papaya Mask repairs Damaged Skin
- 1.12 More Tips to reduce Darkness around Neck
Even a small dark spot on your face can blemish your Beauty. To maintain the Beauty of your skin, take care of each and everything. Coming to the neck, it is one of the vital parts which improves your beauty. Naturally, the neck becomes dark due to many reasons. You can follow the Best Home Remedies to lighten your dark neck.
Rather than using the Chemical Creams or Organic Beauty Products, just try the simple Natural ways to get rid of the Dark Neck in a week. Hence the Home Tips and Tricks doesn’t have any negative effects, most of the people prefer them.
[Also Read: Home remedies for Blackheads]
Get rid of Dark Neck Naturally
We pay most of our attention on the face but neck is also a cause for our beauty. A Dark Neck can spoil your prettiness. If you are one of the persons, who is feeling sad for Dark and Blackness around the Neck. To have a lovely neck, just try the Natural Remedies to Lighten your Dark Neck. If you know the causes of the dark neck, take the measures to avoid the situations.
What is Dark Neck ?
The Dark Neck also named as the Acanthosis Nigricans. Mostly the dark neck can be defined based on the Hyper Pigmentation of the skin in the folds.
Causes of Dark Skin around Neck
The exact causes for the dark neck may vary depend on the situation. Sometimes, no one can found the reason for the darkness around the neck. Exposure to Sun directly for much time, poor personal hygiene, hereditary, diabetes, and obesity can also result in the Dark neck. Most of the people can wash their face many times a day but they don’t concentrate on the neck.
[Must read: Home remedies for fair skin]
Home Remedies to remove Dead Skin Cells & Lighten the Neck
The Dark Neck may not be the infection to your skin. The Darkness around the neck can be reduced easily and quickly with many creams, scrubs, and moisturizers. But, Doctors and Experts are always preferring the Home and Natural Remedies.
Following is the list of Home Remedies to Lighten your Dark Neck just in a week. These Tips and Tricks can be helpful to reduce the discoloration of skin i.e., around the neck. If you remove the dead skin cells from the skin, then you will get rid of the Dark Neck in overnight.
- Aloe Vera.
- Baking Soda.
- Orange Peel.
- Oats Scrub.
- Lemon Bleach.
- Walnut Scrub.
[Also Read: Home remedies for Hair loss]
1. Potato Juice, A Natural Remedy for Dark Neck
The Potato, a natural bleaching agent. Enzyme catecholase present in the Potatoes has the bleaching abilities. The enzyme is known as the catecholase. Potato helps to Lighten your Dark Neck. The process of using the Potatoes as a natural remedy for the Dark Neck given below.
Potatoes/ Grated Potato.
- Cut the Cold Potato into round slices and rub the slices on the neck. Rub the potato for 5-10 Minutes. Repeat the process for 2 to 3 times a month.
- Initially, take out the juice from the Potatoes. Add some Lemon Juice to the Potato Juice.
- Add some Lemon Juice to the Potato Juice.
- Apply this mixture on your neck.
- Keep it remain for 15 Minutes.
- Wash Off with the pure water.
[Must read: Home remedies to treat dark lips naturally]
2. Orange Peel Mask to get rid of Dark Neck
Vitamin C fruits have the antioxidants which are helpful in lightening the skin tone. To have a glowing skin, use the Orange Fruit Peel Magic. It is an ingredient for improving the oral skin health. Hence, orange peel is considered as one of the dark neck remedies. Repeat the process twice a week to get the shiny white neck.
- Orange Peel.
- Dry some Orange Peel in the Sun Light.
- Now, you can grind the dried orange peel.
- Mix the Orange Peel Powder and Milk.
- Add the milk until it becomes a paste.
- Apply this Orange Peel Mask on your dark neck.
- Leave it for 30 Minutes i.e., get dried.
- Massaging with the cold water and rinse it off.
3. Baking Soda
The Baking Soda is the natural Exfoliant for darkness. It removes the patchy skin and lightens the dark neck. Due to hyper-pigmentation in the baking soda can gently help to Lighten your Dark Neck. Water and the baking soda, a wonderful combination for the pigmentation.
[Must read: home remedies for dandruff]
- Baking Soda.
- Mix 3 parts of the baking soda with one part of Water.
- Make a thick paste of baking soda.
- Now, apply the paste on the dark areas of the neck.
- Let it leave for 10 Minutes to dry.
- Rinse off with the water.
Repeat this step for 3 times a day to remove the hyperpigmentation which formed around your neck.
4. Almond Scrub – Source for Lightning Neck
Among the best dark neck remedies, almond scrub is also one remedy at home. Almonds are rich resources of the Vitamin E. Hence the vitamin E helps for the oral skin tone health, use the Almond Scrub to lighten the skin on the neck. The lightening properties avail in the almonds can protect the skin discoloration.
- Milk Powder.
- Make the almond powder by grinding them or take the Almond Powder directly.
- Mix the Milk Powder and Honey with the Almond Powder.
- Apply the paste on the black neck.
- Massage and rinse it off with the water after 30 Minutes.
[Also read: Dry skin at home remedies]
Do this Natural Remedy for Three to Four Times a week to observe the Good Results.
You can also apply the Almond Oil directly on the dark areas of Neck. To improve the blood circulation, you can use this Home Remedy for the neck. Use this Step once a day to see the Light Neck.
5. Oats Scrub – Best way to lighten Dark Neck at Home
Oatmeal well works for the Skin Problems. Oats not only helps for the weight loss but also used as a Beauty Product. To smoothen the dry skin and to lighten the dark skin use the Oatmeal Scrub. Effective for the dark Complexion and used as a scrub for the dark neck.
- Tomato Pulp.
- Take Two Tablespoons of coarsely ground Oats.
- Mix 2 Tbsp of Fresh Tomato Pulp.
- Make it as a paste and use as a neck mask.
- Leave it for minutes.
- Wet the dried mask with some water.
- Massage it in circular motions.
- Wash it out.
- Apply the Moisture in that area.
Repeat this Home Remedy with Oats twice a week to remove the dead skin cells and aging marks on the neck. You may also use the Oats with the following combinations.
- Oatmeal Powder mixed with the Milk.
- Honey with the combination of Oats powder.
- Oats powder & Yogurt Mix as a Natural Bleaching Product.
[Must read: Dark circles treatment at home]
6. Lemon Bleach
Hence Lemons contains the citric acid, acts as the bleaching agents naturally. The Vitamin C present in the lemon can help to remove the dead skin cells from the skin. So, Lemon can lighten the dark complexion of the neck. There are two ways of using lemon as the Natural Remedy to get rid of the Dark and Black Neck.
- Fresh Lemon Juice.
- Rose Water.
Mix up the equal amounts of Fresh Lemon Juice and Rose Water. Apply around the neck before going to bed at night. Wash it in the morning. You can also store this mixture in a bottle with the ease of regular usage.
- Lemon Juice.
- Turmeric Powder.
- Cotton Ball.
- Mix the turmeric powder and lemon juice. Apply gently on the dark neck. Clean with the lukewarm water after 10-15 Minutes.
- Directly apply the lemon juice on the neck. Wash off with the water after 15 Minutes.
[Also read: Get rid of whiteheads naturally]
Don’t expose to the Sun directly when you have applied the lemon on the neck.
7. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is an amazing ingredient and rich in Anti-oxidants for all the skin problems. Hence it helps in soothing and moisturizing, use it as a natural home remedy for the Dark Skin on the neck. It is a skin lightener, reduces various skin spots and also easily moisturizes the skin.
- Take an Aloe vera leave.
- Extract the gel from the leaf.
- Apply it directly on the dark neck.
- Gently massage with the aloe vera.
- Wash off after 20 Minutes.
- Repeat this step for once a day to get faster results.
8. Lighten your Dark Neck with Cucumber
The cooling properties of the Cucumber can make you feel happy by lightening the dark colors. It gives a natural glow to your neck in addition to the exploitation. The soothing properties in the cucumber help in repairing the skin cells. If you have the sensitive skin, using cucumbers is an effective remedy to lighten your dark neck.
[Must read: Home remedies for pimples]
- Rose Water.
- Apply the Cucumber Juice on the neck directly to get rid of the Dark Necks. Wash Off after 10-15 Minutes. (Or)
- Take the Grated Cucumber, gently rub on the dark neck. Scrub your neck with the cucumber [grated] after 10 minutes. Wash off and apply the Rosewater around the neck. (Or)
- Last but not the least option to use Cucumber as a natural remedy is mixing equal amounts of Cucumber Juice and Lemon Juice. Apply the juice with a cotton ball on your neck. Leave it for 10 to 12 Minutes and rinse off with the cool water.
9. Walnut Scrub Magic for Black Neck
Dry Fruits every day will Keeps Diseases Away. Dry Fruits not only good for the oral health but also for the skin tone. Walnuts, one of the dry fruits will give natural brightness to your skin. Walnuts naturally loaded with a wide range of the minerals and vitamins.
The vitamins and zinc present in the Walnuts can nourish the darkness. To get real benefits of the Walnuts, you can repeat either of these methods twice or thrice a week.
- Milk/ Yogurt.
- Coarsely grind the Walnuts. Mix the milk to the grinded walnuts. Keep it remain for 10 Minutes. Then, gently scrub the paste on your neck with your fingers. Repeat this step for 5-8 Minutes.
- Mix yogurt with the crushed walnuts. Apply the paste on the dark areas of the neck and gently scrub with the fingers. Wash off with cold water/ rose water.
10. Papaya Mask repairs Damaged Skin
The Papayas packed up with the enzymes, vitamins, and minerals. They properties help to generate new skin cells and also removes dead skin cells. Antioxidants found in the fruits can repair the damages skin easily. There is an enzyme called papain present in the papaya can give excellent nature to abolish the dead skin cells.
- One way to use the papaya as a natural remedy is Papaya Mask. Grate the raw papaya. Squeeze out the papaya juice from the grated papaya using a fine cloth. Add little amount of water to the juice, if required. Apply juice on the dark neck. Wash Off after 20 Minutes.
- Crush the Two large Strawberries. Mix the papaya pulp with strawberries paste. Apply the mixture on the neck. Leave for just 10 Minutes and wash off with the cold water.
More Tips to reduce Darkness around Neck
Along with the Home Remedies, you can also concentrate more on the Daily Routine. This is essential to follow the regular cleaning of the neck with the face. If we neglect the neck while washing your face, it may cause the dark and patchy skin around your neck. Dark pigmentation on the neck is an embarrassing and depressing problem. So, try to use these Tips to get rid of the Dark Skin around the Neck. Simple tips to get Even Skin Tone over a night are given in detail.
- Don’t Expose to the Sun for a large amount of time.
- Scrubbing with the Tomato on the dark neck after getting out from the pollution.
- Mix Olive Oil with the Sugar and apply the scrub on the neck. Clean it after few minutes.
- Also, apply the Moisturizer on the neck along with the face.
- Milk is an Excellent Cleansing agent, you can also apply the milk on the neck.
- Gently rub with the lemon on the neck regularly. The citric nature of the lemons will clean and reduce the blackness.
- Follow the diet tips for Weight Loss, which is one of the causes for the Dark Skin on Neck.
- Try to clean Skin Naturally with the Pure Water/ Rose Water.
” Lightening the Dark Neck can improve Beauty & Prettiness”.