- 1 Home Remedies to get rid of Dry Skin
- 1.1 Causes of Dry Skin All Over Body
- 1.2 How to treat Extremely Dry Skin ?
- 1.3 Olive Oil, A Home Remedy for Dry Skin
- 1.4 Use Honey as a Normal Moisturizer
- 1.5 Will Yogurt works as a Natural Moisturizer for dry skin ?
- 1.6 Apply Almond Oil to get rid of Dry Skin
- 1.7 How does Avocado work for Dry Skin ?
- 1.8 Milk Cream, Best cream for very dry skin on face
- 1.9 Oatmeal
- 1.10 Castor Oil
- 1.11 Mango
- 1.12 Chocolate Mask, Tip for very dry skin face
- 1.13 Papaya
- 1.14 Eggs, Cure for Dry Skin
- 1.15 Best Treatment for Extremely Dry & Itchy Skin
A touch to a soft skin gives a feeling of playing with snowflakes. Everyone wants to play with the snowflakes. It gives a fresh feeling. Like this when you touch your skin you should feel smooth and soft. Can you really say that you have soft skin? Have you observed your skin? Is it normal or dry? If you have normal skin, then it is good. Then what bout the dry skin? If you have dry skin, you should moisturize your skin. Moisturization of skin is very important. So to get soft and healthy skin, you can try some natural tips. So try these home Remedies to get rid of Dry Skin at home.
[Also Read: Home remedies for glowing skin]
Home Remedies to get rid of Dry Skin
A baby soft skin is a dream of every girl. But it is not possible for everyone. Some people will have dry skin and some have oily skin. Most of the people will have dry skin. To keep their skin soft and healthy, they always use moisturizers, creams, etc. These are all the temporary solutions. You may get feel irritated by carrying all these creams everywhere. Then why don’t you find a permanent solution for this? Home remedies are the best answer for the question.
Dry skin is a problem for everyone. It causes scratching, irritation, and fine lines. If it is a winter, you have to carry moisturizers, oily creams to keep your skin soft. These creams may darken your skin color and may cause irritation if you have applied in a wrong way. To have a permanent solution you can try these home remedies to get rid of dry skin. There are various reasons for dry skin. Depending on your skin type try these natural remedies for change the skin type from dry to normal.
Causes of Dry Skin All Over Body
Are you feeling bad to have the Dry and Itchy Skin ? Do you know the causes of the Dry Skin on face/ hands/ legs/ body ? What is good for dry skin ? These are the regular FAQs for many people. This is an article the one solution of all queries. The possible causes of body dryness, dry and scaly skin, dry feet and hands are here.
[Must read: Oily skin remedies]
There are many reasons for the dry skin. The most natural cause of dry skin is Climatic Changes. Yes, Of course, weather conditions will show their impact on everyone’s sensitive skin. Our skin texture depends on the climatic conditions & Temperatures such as it is dry in Winter seasons and wet in Summer seasons. Two causes for dry skin include Internal and External. The Internal Causes such as age, overall health, a personal history, genetics, family history.
The following are the external causes for the dry skin. Therefore, you can try to avoid these situations to prevent the dry skin and also the itchy skin.
- Low humidity,
- Cold temperature,
- Over-washing with harsh soaps, and
- Overuse of sanitizers and cleaning agents (alcohol), etc.
How to treat Extremely Dry Skin ?
You can treat your extremely dry skin with various natural remedies. Out of those, we have listed the few Home Tips to get rid of the dry skin which is safest and quickest. You may also take some very dry skin treatments. Consider the Top and Safe Home Remedies to get rid of Dry Skin. The Skin dryness and itching remedies along with the directions to use given in detail in this article.
[Also read: How to Brush Your Teeth ? ]
- Olive Oil.
- Almond Oil.
- Avocado Oil.
- Milk Cream.
- Castor Oil.
- Chocolate Mask.
Olive Oil, A Home Remedy for Dry Skin
One of the best home remedies for the dry skin is Olive Oil. It provides the intense moisture to your skin. The oil helps to smoothen and strengthening the skin surface. Many people can use olive oil to deal with their dry skin. But be careful while using the Olive Oil. If you use it more regularly, then you may end up with the oily skin. The one who needs to use usually can make the combination of olive oil with others.
You can also use this oil to soften the skin around the nails. 2 drops of Sandalwood oil with the 1 tbsp of Olive oil can smoothen skin which is around your nails. Check out the process of effective Home Remedies to get rid of Dry Skin.
[Also read: Anti-aging tips]
- Olive Oil.
- Brown Sugar.
Olive Oil – A Natural Moisturizer for Oily Skin
- Add few drops of Olive oil to a teaspoon of brown sugar.
- Mix it well so as you can get a smooth paste.
- Rub the paste on the skin and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Wash off the face using normal water.
Use Honey as a Normal Moisturizer
Honey is a natural moisturizer for ancient times. The antioxidants, antimicrobial, and humectant properties of honey will moisturize your skin naturally. If you want to get a soft and smoother skin, you just to go to your kitchen and apply honey on your skin.
How to use honey to get rid of dry Skin?
- Apply pure and fresh honey 10 minutes before bathing.
- Repeat this process daily to get the soft and smooth skin.
- Melt the Beeswax in a pan.
- Remove the pan from heat and mix the Beeswax, Honey, and Olive in equal parts.
- Apply this mixture on your body and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Take a shower.
- Repeat the process daily to get better results.
[Must read: Best 3 Tips to get rid of the Teeth Stains]
Will Yogurt works as a Natural Moisturizer for dry skin ?
Yogurt is a common household product which works as the best home remedy to get rid of dry skin. It is also a skin-hydrating agent as well as an antioxidant to our skin. The inflammatory properties of yogurt will easily convert your skin from dry to normal. So You can add this yogurt into the list of Home Remedies to get rid of Dry Skin.
Can I use yogurt to get rid of Dry Skin?
- Take Fresh Yogurt and apply on your entire body.
- Leave it for 10 minutes.
- Take a shower.
Papaya and Yogurt Mask to get soft Skin
- Add three tablespoons of mashed or blended papaya into a half cup of yogurt.
- Massage your skin using this paste for a couple of minutes.
- Leave it for 10 minutes.
- Have a fresh bath.
[Also read: Home remedies for black heads]
Apply Almond Oil to get rid of Dry Skin
Eat almonds to increase memory power and apply oil to get smooth skin. Almond Oil is one of the best moisturizers for dry skin. The astringent properties of Almond will help you to get rid of Dry Skin in an easy manner. Use these Home Remedies to get rid of Dry Skin on especially face, legs, and hands.
- Almond Oil.
- Geranium Essential Oil.
Almond Oil – The Best Home Remedy to get rid of Dry Skin
- Add two to three drops of Geranium Essential oil into 20ml of Almond oil.
- Mix it well.
- Apply the mixture on your body and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Take your bath as usual.
How does Avocado work for Dry Skin ?
Good fruit comes from food tree. Avocado listed in those good fruits. Avocado is a type of fruit which we can use for beauty, weight loss, curing some diseases. The butter fruit is one of the best home remedies to get rid of Dry skin at home fast. Avocado contains Natural oils and Vitamins A, E in necessary amount. The portions will help you to get rid of dry skin easily.
Also, drink the glass of an avocado daily to increase your intake of healthy fats. The fats will help to keep your skin hydrated & moisturized.
[Must read: Home remedies for burning feet]
Directions to use Avocado Oil and Honey
- Initially, take the required number of avocados.
- Make them as a paste by mashing until no large bumps present.
- Add Honey to the paste and mix it to form a consistency.
- Apply the mixture on the affected areas.
- Leave it for 10-15 Minutes.
- Finally, rinse with the lukewarm water.
Milk Cream, Best cream for very dry skin on face
Milk Cream, an excellent skin moisturizer. The soothing nature of the cream helps to preserve the pH levels of the skin. The lactic acids present in the milk cream can exfoliate the dry skin. Check the process of using the milk cream for your dry skin. You will get a better result after using this Home Remedies to get rid of Dry Skin. Milk Cream, A Best cream for very dry skin on the face.
[Must read: Whitening Teeth Naturally]
- Milk Cream.
- Turmeric Powder.
- Mix milk cream, lemon drops and turmeric powder to make a consistency. Apply it on your dry skin and leave it for 15 Minutes. Gently massage it for 5 minutes, rinse off with the pure water.
- Add Two teaspoons of Milk cream to the few drops of lemon and one teaspoon of milk. Rub the mixture on the dry area. It’s good to apply before the shower.
- Take 4 tbsp of gram flour and mix with the required amount of milk cream. Apply the paste on affected areas and rinse off after 5-10 minutes.
The oatmeal has the properties such as antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. It deals with the symptoms that cause the dry skin. Give an oatmeal mask or scrubber for the dry skin 10-15 Minutes before the shower. It will change your skin soft and smooth. One of the Best Home Remedies to get rid of Dry Skin quickly.
- Cup Milk.
- One of the best ways to get rid of the dry skin is poured the cup of oatmeal in the bathtub of warm water. Mix the lavender oil in the container. Use this water for your bathing.
- Mix the oatmeal and milk. Add honey to the mixture after some time. Now, apply this mask for 20 minutes. Keep it remain for 20 Minutes. Rinse with the cold water.
Any Natural Oils are capable of smoothening your skin. Since oils contain many fat acids, these are Natural Skin Moisturizers. The Castor Oil packed with the naturally therapeutic powers of the ricinoleic acid and vitamin E. It can protect your skin from the soap, warm water, and also the winter dryness. The oil acts as a natural astringent and removes all impurities from the skin and also observed by the skin easily.
[Must read: Get Rid of Yellow Teeth with Black Charcoal]
Directions to smoothen your skin with Castor Oil
Repeat the process for 2-3 times until you feel smooth texture of the skin.
- The Combination of the Olive Oil and Castor Oil can bring the smooth texture to your skin. Mix One part of Castor oil with the three parts of Olive Oil.
- Mix One part of Castor oil with the three parts of Olive Oil.
- Apply the mixture of oils on the areas of your body which are extremely dry.
- Immense a clean towel in hot water, and squeeze it.
- Place the cloth on the applies areas.
- Keep it remain till it cools down.
For bringing a smooth, soft texture to the skin and removing skin dryness, just try the seasonal fruit. Mango is the precious resource of Vitamin A. It hydrates and moisturizes the dry skin. Mango helps to heal dry and flaking skin. You can apply the Mango, Honey and Olive Oil mask twice or thrice a week to get the bright and shiny skin within a week. It is also well known as the Homemade Face Moisturizer for Dry Skin.
- Ripe Mango.
- Olive oil.
- Take a ripe mango.
- You can separate the pulp from skin.
- Mash the pulp and add 1 tbsp of honey.
- Add Olive Oil to the mixture.
- Mix well to get a smooth paste.
- Apply the Mango Mask on your dry skin.
- Rinse off after an hour.
Chocolate Mask, Tip for very dry skin face
Chocolate Mask, The Best moisturizer for extremely dry skin on the face. The one who have the question how to treat dry, itchy skin ? can use this home remedy. It is a Top treatment for dry, itchy skin and gives unexpected results in very less time. So, follow this Home Remedies to get rid of Dry Skin on face.
[Must read: Pedicure at home]
- Cocoa powder.
- Maize flour.
- Mashed avocado.
- Add 5 tbsp of Cocoa powder, 5 tbsp of Honey.
- Add two tablespoons maize flour and 2 tbsp mashed avocado.
- Well mix as the paste and apply this mask.
- Keep it remain for 25-30 Minutes.
- Rinse off with the lukewarm water.
Papaya is a rich resource of vitamin A and C which keeps lines, wrinkles, dull skin at bay. It gives the skin its firmness by producing more collagen. The pulp of the ripe papaya fruit providing the hydration & nutritious to the skin owing to its water, carbohydrate, and fat content. Doing the process once a week is enough to soften the dry skin.
- Lemon Juice.
- Take one and a half cup of the yogurt.
- Mix it with the 3 tablespoons of mashed papaya.
- While stirring add the drops of honey and lemon juice.
- Apply the paste on your dry skin.
- Let it remain for 10 Minutes.
- Wash it with the cold water.
Eggs, Cure for Dry Skin
What can I do for Dry Skin ?
The Dry skin is the most common problem for everyone in Winter and Summer seasons. The climatic conditions and aging situations can cause the dry skin. To get rid of the dry, itchy skin, you can use home remedies for dry skin. The Egg Yolks works well not only for the dry skin body but also for the deep moisturizer for face.
- Olive oil.
- Orange juice.
- Castor oil.
- Lime juice.
Directions to make Home Moisturizer:
Use this Egg Yolk Moisturizer in the every morning. It’s good to apply this moisturizer before the shower. You will get good results after using this home remedy for the dry skin.
- At first, take an Egg’s Yolk.
- Mix the egg yolk with all other ingredients.
- The ingredients include Olive Oil, Orange Juice, Castor Oil, Honey, Lime juice, & Rosewater.
- Apply this moisturizer every morning.
- Rinse off after 10 -15 Minutes.
Best Treatment for Extremely Dry & Itchy Skin
It’s good for your health and skin to use the Home Remedies rather than using the Organic Moisturizers. Along with these, you can also follow some regular tips and tricks. Intake of sufficient amounts of water can also be a remedy for the Dry Skin. Sometimes, you may also use the Home Moisturizers/ Best Natural Moisturizer for sensitive skin.
[Must read: Best ways for Whitening Teeth with Turmeric]
Tips & Tricks
- Drink More Water: One of the Secrets of Healthy People is Drinking more water. Our Body requires water for every functionality such as breathing/ sweating/ digestion, etc. H2O also helps remove toxins from our body through urine. The excessive toxin levels may cause itchiness and irritation. So, try to remove toxins from the body through rehydration. Hydration can also boost the energy.
- Take care of Foods: A balanced diet and watery fruits can help to get rid of the dry and itchy skin. The foods that are rich in Vitamin A, B and E can also one of the Home Remedies to get rid of Dry Skin. The Dry fruits intake can retain moisture in the skin.
- Good to Avoid Caffeine and Alcohol: Avoiding the caffeine and alcohol is good not only for our skin but also for the oral health. Since the alcohol and drinks are high in caffeine, an agent of the dehydration leads to the more itching skin.
- Clothing and Soaps:
- The wool and polyester clothes can also cause itching and dry skin. Try to avoid wearing the noncotton clothes.
- Hence scented detergents and soaps contain the chemicals and may lead to itchy skin. The unscented soaps are gentle and support skin to be wet.
[Must read: 5 Teeth Whitening Products]
The Bottom line of the article is Get rid of the Dry Skin with Natural Remedies. The dry skin is the common problem in the winter season. By taking some preventions such as Home Remedies to get rid of Dry Skin/ Face dry Skin Home Remedies, you may not worry about the itchy skin, dry skin patches on body. Say Good Bye to Dry Skin and also scaly patches on skin just with the DIT Methods/ Natural Ways of Extra Dry Skin.