- 1 Home Remedies for Pimples
- 1.1 What are Natural Remedies for Pimple?
- 1.2 Ice Cubes to get rid of Pimples
- 1.3 Remove Acne using Toothpaste
- 1.4 Use Apple Cider Vinegar to Remove Pimples on Face
- 1.5 Honey as an Anti-Acne Remedy
- 1.6 Tea Tree Oil as a home remedy for Acne Treatment
- 1.7 Garlic Cloves as effective Home Remedy for Acne
- 1.8 Will Lemon Works for Acne Treatment?
- 1.9 Aloe vera – A home Remedy for Acne
- 1.10 Can I use Cucumber for Pimples?
- 1.11 Papaya as face cleanser
- 1.12 Steaming
- 1.13 How Can I use Mints to Remove Acne?
Pimples!!! Pimples!!! The enemy for a beautiful face. One or another will have an acne for once in life. That moment will be the sad moment for life. Who wants to have a pimple on beautiful face ? Once you find a pimple, you will search for remedies to get rid of Pimples Fast. You may have tried various treatments to remove pimples. But there is a chance of missing some home remedies for pimples on face. So try these natural remedies for acne and scars.
[Also read: How to remove blackheads permanently]
Home Remedies for Pimples
Don’t worry because of Pimples. If you have stress, you will get pimples, if you cry you will get wrinkles. So just smile to get dimple!! Dimple and Pimple may sound similar. The small difference dimple improves beauty on the face, and pimple leaves a scar on face. Acne is the bigger problem than injuries. Mostly for women pimples are the major problems. To get rid of this scars, you should try these home remedies for pimples.
What is Pimple?
A Pimple is a small hard, inflamed spot on the skin. The main reason for the pimples is excess sebum secretion by the oil glands. Though acne is not a significant disease, it will leave a scar on the affected area. Mostly, pimples occur at neck, face, back, and shoulders. There are various reasons for acne.
[Also Read: Lose belly fat faster]
Causes of Pimples
As there are various reasons for pimples. Here we have provided some causes of Pimples. So check out the list and find out the reason for getting the blisters.
- Changes in Hormones.
- Extra sebum.
- Follicle fallout.
What are Natural Remedies for Pimple?
Prevention is better than treatment. Pimples or Zits are one of those categories in which we cannot prevent, and we should go for treatment. Pimple treatment is better until it doesn’t give any side effects. Most of the people will have spots on their face. They think this small pimple will blemish their beauty. So they find for remedies to acne and scars caused by zits. Until you don’t get any health problems, treatment is good. So we have provided some easy home remedies for acne scars. So make a look at them and get over a pimple.
Simple home remedies for pimples
- Ice Cubes
- Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Tea Tree Oil.
- Garlic Cloves.
- Aloe vera.
Ice Cubes to get rid of Pimples
Have you ever though a regular Ice Cube will give a great effect in removing pimples at home? If not, think now. Because Ice cubes make a lot of changes in reducing Pimple on the face. Using Ice Cubes to get rid of pimples is an easy and well-known process. We usually use Ice Cubes for having chilled drinks. But you can also use these ice cubes to get rid of acne forever. Ice quickly reduces the swelling, redness and inflammation on the skin. You can use Ice Cubes or Crushed Ice to get rid of pimples fast. It is one of effective home remedies for pimples.
[Must read: Best foods to look young naturally]
- Clean Cloth.
- Ice Cubes.
How to Use Ice for Acne reduction?
- Take 2-3 Ice Cubes from Freezer.
- Wrap it a clean and soft cloth.
- Hold it on your pimple affected area for few seconds.
- Repeat this process for few times.
You can repeat this process for few times a day. As Ice reduces the swelling and reddishness, you can see the results in two to three days. It is one of the best home remedies for pimples at home.
[Also Read: Remove stains on teeth naturally]
Remove Acne using Toothpaste
Toothpaste is the common household product to reduce acne forever. It is one of the best home remedies for pimples. As we know toothpaste is a simple home remedy to get whiter teeth, it also helps in removing acne on face. The ingredients in the toothpaste will reduce the swelling caused by a pimple and then it reduces pimple marks.
Use Toothpaste for Acne
- Apply some white toothpaste on the affected area.
- Leave it for overnight.
- At the morning, wash your face using normal water.
- Repeat this process daily. You will see the change on your face.
Toothpaste containing salt has the chance of drying your skin. So consult your dermatologist before using it.
[Must read: Remove facial hair naturally]
Use Apple Cider Vinegar to Remove Pimples on Face
As An apple every day will keep the doctor away, an apple Cider Vinegar will keep the pimples away. Apple Cider Vinegar kills the microorganisms that cause pimples. The malic and lactic acids in the White Vinegar will reduce redness of the pimples. Apple Cider Vinegar is a well-known home remedy for beauty. A small amount of Apple Cider Vinegar will show a drastic change on pimples. Not only for pimples, but it is also helpful for Apple Cider Vinegar is best home remedy for teeth whitening.
- Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Cotton Balls or Cotton Cloth.
Apple Cider Vinegar as an Acne Remover
- Wash your face and dry it.
- Shake the Vinegar bottle before usage as you cannot miss any good qualities of the vinegar.
- For a spoon of Apple Cider Vinegar add three spoons of Water.
- Dip the Cotton balls into the water and apply on the affected area.
- Let it dry and wash off the face.
- Repeat the process few times a day for better results.
- Use your moisturizer
Honey as an Anti-Acne Remedy
Honey is a good moisturizer for skin. The antibiotic properties of honey will help in removing acne at home. While removing the pimples, it also moisturizes the skin. So you can add Honey to the list of home remedies for pimples.
[Also Read: Home remedies for oily skin]
- Oat Meal.
Honey and Cinnamon Mask
- Add two tablespoons of honey to a tablespoon of Cinnamon Powder.
- Mix it thoroughly until you get a paste.
- Apply the paste on your face and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Wash off your face.
- Repeat this process for good results.
Honey and Oat Meal pack for Pimples
- Add a cup of Oatmeal to half cup of honey.
- Mix it well.
- Apply this paste on your face.
- Leave it for 30 minutes.
- Wash off your face and pat it dry.
Use Honey for Removing Pimples on Face
- You can also apply directly on your face.
- Dip the Cotton balls in honey and apply directly on affected area.
- Leave it for 30 minutes.
- Wash off it using warm water.
- Repeat this process regularly for good results.
[Also Read: Home remedies for dry frizzy hair]
Tea Tree Oil as a home remedy for Acne Treatment
Tea Tree Oil is one of the top home remedies for getting rid of pimples overnight. The antibacterial properties of Tea Tree oil will help in reducing the Skin diseases. Not only this, the mitigating properties of oil will reduce the redness. As a result, you will get rid of a pimple in an easy way.
- Tea Tea Oil.
- Water/ Aloe Vera.
Use Tea Tree Oil and Water to fight with Acne
- Mix Tea Tree and Water in 1:9 ratio means for nine spoons of water add a spoon of Tea Tree oil.
- Mix it well.
- Use a cotton ball to apply the mixture on the affected area.
- Leave it for 20 minutes.
- Wash off your face normally.
Tea Tree Oil and Aloe Vera for Anti Pimple treatment
- Add few drops of Tree tea oil to a spoon of aloe vera gel.
- Mix it well.
- Apply this mixture on your face and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Rinse it off and let it pat dry.
Garlic Cloves as effective Home Remedy for Acne
If you want to get rid of pimples, you can make use of Garlic Cloves as natural home remedies for acne. Garlic is the common household product which can be used to remove acne easily. The antibacterial formula of garlic will help you to get rid of the pimples. You can extract the juice from the garlic, or you can mash it and soak in the water. Before using it make sure that you will dilute the garlic. Don’t apply garlic directly on face.
[Must read: Home remedies to treat dry skin]
- Water or Aloe Vera Gel.
Garlic as an Anti-Acne Treatment
- Take two to three garlic Cloves and extract the juice from it.
- Add a teaspoon of water into the juice.
- Or you can also mash the garlic Cloves and rest it for 10 minutes.
- Soak the cotton balls in the mixture.
- Apply the Cotton balls directly on the face.
Garlic and Aloe Vera Paste for getting rid of Pimples
- Extract the garlic juice and add a teaspoon of aloe vera gel.
- Soak a cotton pad or cotton ball into the mixture.
- Hold the cotton ball for few minutes.
- Repeat the process for better results.
Will Lemon Works for Acne Treatment?
Lemon contains Vitamin C in rich Amount which is good for skin. The citric acid in the lemon will desquamate the skin. The astringent property of lemon will blemish the skin diseases as well as reduces the redness of the acne. Most importantly it is a natural skin whitener. Don’t be afraid if it leaves a white spot on your face. It will go away as time passes.
[Also Read: How tor treat split ends naturally]
- Lemon Juice.
- Cotton Balls/ Q-tips.
How can you use Lemon for Pimples
- Take one spoon of freshly squeezed lemon in a bowl.
- Dip Q-tips or Cotton balls in the solutions.
- Apply on the affected area.
- If its string or irritation mix a small portion of yogurt in the mixture.
- Leave it to dry.
- Wash off your face with ordinary water.
Note: Don’t run into after applying the Lemon juice. It may darken your color and will cause irritation on the affected area.
Aloe vera – A home Remedy for Acne
Aloe Vera is one of the home remedies for acne marks that worked. It is the basic solution for any facial treatment. You can apply aloe vera gel directly on face. When coming to pimples, it is the best Remedy. The essential properties of Aloe Vera will moisturize your skin. You can remove your pimple by reducing the redness. It will not create any irritation nor side effects. It is also the best home remedy fo cystic acne.
[Must read: Home remedies for Dandruff]
- Aloe Vera.
Apply Aloe Vera gel to Remove Pimple
- Extract the Aloe Vera Gel from Aloe Vera Plant.
- Apply this gel on affected area and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Wash off the face with luke warm water.
- Repeat this process often to get good and fast results.
Can I use Cucumber for Pimples?
Most of the people will have a doubt regarding cucumber as a remedy for pimples. Then here is the solution for your question. Cucumber contains a Rich amount of Vitamins like Vitamin A, C, E which are essential for skin. Once you apply for cucumber on your face, it will blemish the redness and bacteria that will cause irritation. Also, it removes the dirt from your face and cleans your skin.
- Aloe Vera.
How to apply Cucumber to remove pimples
- Cut the cucumber into slices.
- Soak the slices in water for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Strain the water and beverage it or wash off the face.
Cucumber Paste as an Acne Remover
- Make the paste of cucumber.
- Apply this paste on face and leave it 15 minutes.
- Wash off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this process quite often for good and better results.
Papaya as face cleanser
A tasty fruit will remove pimples from face. Doesn’t feel good? Yes, obvious. Raw Papaya will help you to remove pimples on the face. As well as it removes the dead cells and excess lipids from your skin. It turns your face smoother. It gives fresh and soft skin. Papaya contains an enzyme called Papin which reduces inflammation and helps in removing pus from forming.
[Also read: Simple tips for at-home manicure]
A Fresh Papaya.
How Papaya Paste will Help in Removing pimples
- Take a fresh papaya and cut into pieces.
- Make a paste of it.
- Apply the papaya paste on pimples/ affected area.
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
Steaming is one of the basic facial treatment used by many beauticians as well as one of the best home remedies for pimples. Using this steaming process, you can remove the dead cells. As the people who have oily skin will have chances of getting pimples, they can use steaming to remove the excess lipids from your face.Also, it removes the dirt from the skin. As a result, you can eliminate the pimples.
- A bowl.
- Take a hot water in a bowl.
- Cover your face using some towel.
- Cover your face as you cover the pimples.
Note: Apply the moisturizer after 30 minutes.
How Can I use Mints to Remove Acne?
Mints are the best solutions to remove the acne on your face. Not only for face it also helps in digesting the food. Mints contain menthol which works as a painkiller and natural anti-inflammatory. Mint Leaves won’t give that much result as other remedies. But it helps in reducing the redness and pain. So try this tip as one of the best Home Remedies for Pimples at home.
[Must read: Remove upper lip hair at home]
- Fresh mint Leaves
Use Mint as an Acne Solution
- Take fresh mint leaves and squeeze the juice from it.
- Apply the liquid on the affected area.
- Leave it for 10 minutes.
- Rinse off the face using water.
More tips to remove Acne at home
On the above sections, you have checked the best home remedies for pimple marks. But there are other tips and tricks for pimple prevention. You can also go for the professional treatment for acne removal, but natural ways of preventing pimple are better than any other. So look at the tricks to stop pimple spreading.
Clean your face regularly to avoid pimples
You may don’t have time to clean your regularly. If you want to prevent yourself from acne/ spots, you should clean your regularly because bacteria is one of the causes of a pimple. At least you can prevent yourself from bacteria. If you have dry face use, moisturize face washes, or if you have oily skin use, a face wash contains aloe vera, watermelon, etc. So this is one of the easy & simple home remedies for pimples
Don’t touch your pimple
Most of the people have a habit of rubbing, itching the pimple. This habit may spread your pimple. Sometimes it may also cause irritation. So avoid scrubbing, picking, popping, etc.
These are the simple tips to get rid of the pimples/ zits/ spots/ acne whatever you name. Apart from you can also use avocado paste as a quick home remedy for pimples. One thing you have to notice is there are no home remedies for acne overnight. Fast Home remedies for acne also take at least two days to remove acne and scars. Or if it is a cystic acne it will take more than two days. We hope these remedies will help you as the fastest home remedies for pimples and scars.