- 1 Home Remedies for Kidney Stones
- 1.1 Foods to get rid of Kidney Stones
- 1.2 Lemon Juice and Olive Oil – A Natural Way to get rid of Kidney Stones
- 1.3 Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1.4 Will Pomegranate Remove Kidney Stones?
- 1.5 Try Basil Leaves to get Relief from Kidney Stone Pain
- 1.6 How to Pass Kidney Stones Using Kidney Beans at home
- 1.7 Nettle Leaves – A Home Remedy for Kidney Stone Removal
- 1.8 Cure Kidney Stones with Watermelon
- 1.9 Use Organic Celery as a treatment of Kidney Stones at Home
Nowadays having Kidney Stones became a very common problem. Lower back Pain, pain in the abdomen, kidney pain are the main symptoms of having stones in kidneys. If you are at the starting stage of the problem you can easily get rid of Kidney Stones and pain. For this, you need to follow some home remedies for Kidney Stones. So make a look at the home treatment for kidney Stones at home.
Home Remedies for Kidney Stones
Home Remedy is the best treatment for any disease. Because natural treatment will not give any side effects. But the thing is at what stage you are using these home remedies? If you are using these home treatments at the last stage of disease, it will not give good results. At those times, you need to consult your doctor to get rid of the illness completely. A proper treatment with proper food will cure any disease. So try the food made at home to dissolve the kidney stones.
As we are discussing Kidney stones, let’s discuss home remedies for Kidney Stones. These remedies will help you to get rid of kidney stone naturally. Before going to know the remedies you identify the symptoms regarding kidney stones.
What are the symptoms of Kidney Stones?
Every disease has some symptoms. These symptoms are crucial to have a proper treatment. So let’s find out the symptoms having kidney stones. People who have stones in stones will find pain in some areas. They mostly find the pain during urination. It doesn’t cause a regular pain. It will cause some interval times. Everyone doesn’t have the same type of symptoms for this kidney disease. Depending on the body type you will have different types of symptoms. If you find any of the following symptoms, consider your doctor.
- Pain in the abdomen.
- Lower Back Pain.
- Frequent Pain during urination.
- Blood in Urine or Urine in abnormal colors.
- Nausea and vomiting.
Foods to get rid of Kidney Stones
A kidney stone is caused due to the accumulation of toxins in the body due to improper food, eating at the wrong time. For this, you may have understood that our food habits are matters when it comes to crystals in kidneys. Improper Food habits may lead to various health problems. So taking food at correct timings is necessary. There are various health issues which can be solved by eating habits. Kidney stone problem is one of those health problems which can be resolved by starting stage. Here we have provided some foods which will help you to get rid of Kidney stones at home.
- Lemon Juice and Olive Oil.
- Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Basil Leaves.
- Kidney beans.
- Nettle Leaves.
- Organic Celery.
Lemon Juice and Olive Oil – A Natural Way to get rid of Kidney Stones
If you are at the starting stage, then you can happily follow this home remedy for Kidney stone. Lemon and Olive’s juice is one of the best home remedies for Kidney Stones. Olive oil and Lemon juice is the best combination to reduce stones in the kidneys. The citric acid in the lemon helps to cut the calcium based stones and stops the further growth.
- Olive Oil – 4 Table Spoons.
- Lemon Juice – 4 Tablespoons.
How to Prepare Lemon & Olive Oil Juice to get Rid of Kidney Stones
- Add four tablespoons or a half cup of Lemon Juice to one tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- Drink Plenty of water after drinking the mixture.
- Drink the mixture for two to three times a day upto three days.
- If you pass the stones in a single dose, you can stop drinking the mixture.
Apple Cider Vinegar
An apple a day will keep the doctor away. Apple Cider Vinegar is helpful for various treatments. ACV contains citric acid which will dissolve the stones and useful in passing the stones. The citric acid property of Apple Cider Vinegar will balance your body by reducing the crystals which create the stones. You can get rid of pain caused by the stones using this White Vinegar. You can add this Apple Cider Vinegar to the list of Home Remedies for Kidney Stones.
[Read more: home remedies for fair skin]
Use Apple Cider Vinegar as a one of the home remedies fo Kidney Stones
There are various uses of Apple Cider Vinegar. You can mix apple cider Vinegar with the following components.
- Apple Cider Vinegar.
Apple Cider Vinegar and Water to reduce Kidney Stones
- Mix two tablespoons of ACV with 6-8 ounces of Water.
- Mix it well and drink the mixture throughout the day.
- You can take the solution few times a day.
- After the stones have passed, you should continue drinking this mixture at least two times per week to stop forming new stones.
Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey to dissolve stones in Kidney
- Add two spoons of raw honey to a tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Drink the mixture throughout the day until you find passing the stones.
Be Hydrated Always
The more you are dehydrated, the less you will urinate which leads to form stones in your kidney. Being less urinate is one of the reasons to form stones in kidneys. If you want to avoid stones in kidneys, you can drink water more often. Drinking eight glasses of water per day will keep you away from various diseases. So being hydrated is one of the best Home Remedies for Kidney Stones.
Hydration is most important thing to avoid stones from kidneys. Drinking more water is crucial to prevent various diseases. Dehydration causes various health problems. It can lead to a headache, Extreme thirst, fatigue, etc. Coming to kidney stones, drinking plenty of water is the essential medicine to get rid of stones in kidney. Don’t underestimate your sweat and hydrated to avoid kidney stones.
[Read more: oily skin remedies]
Will Pomegranate Remove Kidney Stones?
Most of the people have thought eating raw pomegranate will create kidney stones. But it was a wrong assumption. Consuming pomegranate juice will pass the kidney stones through the urine. Not only for the kidney stones pomegranate is also good for blood clotting. This is one of the good Home Remedies for Kidney Stones.
Pomegranate Juice to dissolve Kidney Stones:
- Eat a whole raw pomegranate or drink a glass of freshly squeezed juice daily.
- You can also mix the pomegranate with other fruit salads.
How to get rid of Kidney Stones using Pomegranate Paste and Horse Gram
- Take a tablespoon of pomegranate seeds and make a fine paste.
- Eat this paste with a cup of horse gram soup daily.
- Use this remedy once a day to dissolve the kidney stones naturally at home.
Try Basil Leaves to get Relief from Kidney Stone Pain
Basil Leaves are the basic home remedy from ancient times. Not only for the basic diseases, but basil leaves are also used as a treatment for kidney stones. Consuming basil leaves daily will prevent various diseases away. As we are discussing kidney stones, basil leaves induce stone expulsion from the urinary tract.
Basil Leaf Juice and Honey – The best treatment for Kidney Stones
- Take one teaspoon of fresh basil Leaf juice and add it to a spoon of honey.
- If you don’t like the flavor of honey, you can directly chew the basil leaves or raw basil leaf juice.
Basil Leaf Tea for getting rid of Kidney Stones
Most of the people have a habit of drinking tea in the early morning. Then it will be the best choice for the people who want to get rid of Kidney Stones naturally at home. So don’t you think this will be one of the Home Remedies for Kidney Stones.
Process of Basil Leaf Tea
- Use four to five basil leaves into boiling water about 10 minutes.
- Add a teaspoon of honey and drink it when it cools down.
How to Pass Kidney Stones Using Kidney Beans at home
Kidney beans one of the best foods to remove kidney stones. You can add Kidney beans for Kidney stones treatment. Kidney beans have the shape of kidneys which indicates its healing potential. It is one of the traditional foods which heal the pain caused by stones.
Kidney Beans – A Medicine for Kidney Stone Pain
- Remove the beans from inside the pods.
- Clean the seeds and boil it for approximately six hours.
- Make sure that you put the flame in low.
- Boil until the beans become softer and tender.
- Strain the liquid and allow it cool.
- Strain the liquid again.
- Drink the liquid few times a day.
- Don’t store the liquid more than 24 hours. It can lose the therapeutic properties.
- You can also eat Kidney beans soup or salad.
[Read more: home remedies for cracked feet]
Nettle Leaves – A Home Remedy for Kidney Stone Removal
Nettle Leaf is one of the best home remedies for Kidney Stones. You can Nettle Leaf tea for Removing kidney stones at home. As you know, kidney stones will create a lot of pain, so you have to use some home remedies for passing Kidney Stones. Nettle leaves are one of the best herbal treatments for kidney stones. It flows the water through the kidneys and bladder, thus promoting free urination. Nettle leaves will avoid the bacteria which forms the crystals into stones. As well as it also works as a natural diuretic.
- Take a spoon of dried nettle leaves and add into boiled water.
- Leave it for 10 minutes.
- Strain the liquid and drink it.
- Drink two to three cups of nettle leaf tea daily for several weeks.
Cure Kidney Stones with Watermelon
When you face pain during urination, first consult the doctor. Because it may lead to kidney stones. But it doesn’t mean you need to go for surgery. But the question is “How to get rid of Kidney Stones without surgery?” If you are at the starting stage of stone forming you can easily get rid of kidney stone and pain. For this Watermelon is one of the best solutions.
Watermelon contains rich amount of water which will flush out the stones from kidneys. As you know hydration is more important to get rid of Kidney Stones. Along with this, Watermelon contains good sources of calcium, magnesium phosphates, and carbonates which are necessary to treat the kidney stones. To have healthy kidneys potassium is needed. Watermelon contains good sources of potassium which helps to maintain proper levels of acid in urine.
- Eating watermelon regularly to prevent kidney stones.
- You can also have watermelon seeds tea as well.
Use Organic Celery as a treatment of Kidney Stones at Home
Celery is one of the best solutions to get rid of Kidney Stones at home. A glass of fresh celery juice will help you to get relief from the kidney stone pain. The anti-spasmodic property of celery will reduce the pain caused due to Kidney Stones as well as it also controls the formation of stones. Raw celery juice helps to flush out the kidney stones by increasing the volume of urine.
- Drink fresh celery juice to get rid of Kidney stones.
- You can drink tea made from celery seeds regularly to treat kidney stones.
These are all the simple home remedies to treat Kidney Stones at home. As you know prevention is better than the treatment. You can try these tips if you are at a starting stage of pain or formation of kidney stones. Before going to use any home remedy make sure that you will consult your doctor. Because improper treatment will lead to serious health problems. So “Be Healthy, Stay Healthy”.