- 1 Top 10 Home Remedies for Hair Loss
- 1.1 Get Rid of Hair Loss with Simple Natural Tips
- 1.2 1. Aloe Vera to clean Scalp Pores
- 1.3 2. Indian Gooseberry to Reduce Hair Loss
- 1.4 3. Use Onions to control Hair Loss
- 1.5 4. Hair Oil Massage for Hair Falling
- 1.6 5. Homemade Coconut Milk
- 1.7 6. Beetroot – Best Home Remedy for Hair Loss
- 1.8 7. Curry Leaves & Coconut Oil
- 1.9 8. Fenugreek Prevent Hair Fall
- 1.10 9. Egg Mask for Hair Fall Home Remedies
- 1.11 10. Castor Oil Hair Mask
- 1.12 How to Control Hair Loss in Men & Women ?
Hair Fall!! Hair Fall!! Where ever you go you will listen to a problem named Hair Fall. Mostly we listen “I have extreme hair fall.” Do you have a remedy to get rid of Hair fall at home ? You may get tired of listening and asking the questions for hair fall. So stop asking and know your Home Remedies for Hair Loss.
[Also Read: Natural treatment for dengue]
How to get rid of Hair Fall?
Stop Hair Loss just with the Best Natural Remedies for Men and Women. Home Remedies are always better than the Medical Treatments. There are much more Inorganic Products available to reduce the Hair Fall. They always tell that Reduce the Hair Loss just in a week. But they may also have the Negative Affects on the hair. Sometimes, you may also face extreme Hair Fall after using them.
Top 10 Home Remedies for Hair Loss
Long and Soft hair is the dream of an every girl. If you see a girl with long hair, you will be jealous because you don’t have such long hair. It feels bad when your hair falls frequently. So don’t you want to get rid of hair fall at home? The thing you have to do is go to the following sections of the article and follow the instructions.
Not only for girls, but hair Fall is also the problem for both men and women. Regardless of the age and sex, falling hair is common. May the type of hair fall differ from person to person. Depending on the type of scalp, hair fall may vary. So look at the reasons and precautions to solve hair fall. The Home Remedies for Hair Loss can also useful for the Alopecia.
[Must Read: Home remedies for Hangover]
Reasons for Hair Fall
Your Hair is your Best Accessory. All we need is healthy and smooth hair for the lifetime. For that, we follow various home remedies for hair fall. There are several reasons for the Hair Fall. Many daily routines result in the hair loss.
Improper maintenance of the hair can also lead to the Hair Fall. Usage of various hair tools such as Combs, Hairbands, pluckers, and clips. Shampooing hair with the shampoos and chemical products which are not suitable.
- Lack of Protein.
- Lack of Sleep.
- Climatic Changes.
- Improper Maintenance.
- Hormonal Imbalances.
- Emotional stress.
- Vitamin B deficiency.
Get Rid of Hair Loss with Simple Natural Tips
How to get rid of Hair Fall permanently ?
Hair Fall is the most natural critical issue nowadays. The Causes for the Hair Fall are also quite common. Get rid of Hair Loss with Natural Tips listed here. Many people may go for the professional treatments or beauty parlors for the Hair Fall Solutions.
[Also Read: How to get rid of Knee pain]
This is the great resource where you can find One Stop Solution for Hair Loss related issues. These are the cheap and best Home Remedies for Hair Loss & to reduce the Hair Loss. Get rid of the Extreme Hair Fall at Home itself with these Proven Tricks.
- Indian Gooseberry.
- Oil Massages.
- Onion Juice.
- Aloe vera.
- Coconut Milk.
- Egg Mask.
- Curry Leaves & Coconut Oil.
- Castor Oil.
1. Aloe Vera to clean Scalp Pores
The Dandruff, Clogged Pores are most common causes of the Hair Loss. Nature can also slow down the hair growth. The Aloe Vera is the natural sealant for the hair. It prevents hair from drying.
Regular Application of the Aloe Vera can reduce the dandruff and also the aloe vera gel can reduce the pain and swell on the scalp. Aloe Vera is the one stop solution for the hair loss.
- Apply Aloe Vera Gel on the scalp directly to get rid of the Dandruff and to reduce the Hair Loss just in a week. Shampoo your Hair after 30-40 Minutes so that the dead skin cells can be removed.
- Mix the Aloe Vera gel with a few drops of the Tea Tree Oil and Water. You may also mix the Rose Water to have a consistent serum. Brush your hair and apply the mixture on the scalp. Wash your Hair after One Hour.
[Must read: How to get rid of Bad breath problem]
Aloe Vera for Hair – More Info
Aloe Vera is a humectant, draws the moisture from hair and keep it hydrated all the time. It also keeps the Hair pH levels balanced. You can use this Home Remedies for Hair Loss with Aloe Vera as the
- Pre-Shampoo Treatment: Massage scalp with the aloe vera gel and leave it for 30 minutes. Wash Off with the mild shampoo.
- Shampoo: Use Aloe Vera Juice as a Shampoo for your hair to get rid of the dry hair.
- Conditioner: Cut an aloe vera steam and extract the gel. Apply the gel on the damp hair with your fingers. Wrap the hair in a warm towel and rinse your hair after 15 Minutes.
- Instant Styler: Just take a pea sized Aloe Vera Gel in your hand. Run your hand on the hair. So that the conditioner can make your hair stand smooth.
2. Indian Gooseberry to Reduce Hair Loss
The Indian Gooseberries are rich in Vitamin C, controls the hair fall. Not only reduce the hair loss but also promotes the hair growth at a fast rate.
The Anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and anti-oxidant properties of the Amla can help in maintaining the healthy scalp. One of the best Home Remedies for Hair Loss permanently.
[Also Read: Remove upper lip hair naturally at home]
- Amla/ Indian Gooseberry.
- Initially, take the one tablespoon of the Indian Gooseberry pulp.
- Massage your scalp with the mixture.
- Cover your head with a head cap.
- Leave for a night.
- Wash off and shampoo your hair in the morning.
3. Use Onions to control Hair Loss
Onions are the Best Home Remedy for the Hair. Due to high sulfur content in the onions, the blood circulation will be improved.
Many people may be doubted to use this remedy for the hair fall. Don’t believe on those Myths. Onions definitely show the great results on the falling hair. Over usage may have bad effects on the hair. So, be careful while using this Home Remedy.
[Must read: Dry eyes syndrome]
- Take the juice of one onion by grating them.
- Apply the Onion Juice on the scalp directly.
- Let it dry for 30 Minutes.
- Wash it off.
- Shampoo your hair to get the better results.
4. Hair Oil Massage for Hair Falling
The most important remedy for the Hair Loss is using Oils. Regular Oiling of your hair can reduce the hair fall and improves the hair growth simultaneously. The Oils can also provide relaxation and massage can make you feel free.
The Oil Massage can condition the scalp, improves blood circulation to the hair follicles, strengthen the hair roots. You can massage your hair with anyone of these Oils. Massage just for 10-15 Minutes to reduce the stress as well as the Hair Loss.
The Oil Massage Remedy works well for the Alopecia Patients also. Over usage of anything may also lead to the negative effects.
- Coconut Oil.
- Almond oil.
- Olive Oil.
- Castor oil.
- Amla oil, etc.
Oiling your Hair at least twice or thrice a week is necessary to control the hair fall. The antibacterial properties of the Oil can help to maintain a healthy scalp. Hair Oil Massage comes under the Home Remedies for Hair Loss.
[Also Read: Diet plan for obesity]
5. Homemade Coconut Milk
The Coconut naturally strengthen your hair roots and promote relaxation. Look at the usage of the Coconut Oil for your hair to reduce the falling rate. Hence the coconut milk is rich in proteins, fats, and minerals to protect the hair from hair fall different fighters.
Coconut Milk, one of the Best Home Remedies for Hair Loss. Make your Own Coconut Milk by having a look at the below section.
- Take the grated coconut pieces and grind it.
- You can squeeze the pulp to get the Coconut Milk.
- Apply the Coconut Milk on the scalp by using a hair brush.
- Make sure that every part of the head will be covered with it.
- Cover your head with the Neat Towel.
- Remove the towel after 20-30 Minutes.
- Rinse your hair with the cold water.
- Shampoo the hair to see the fast results.
The Readymade Coconut Milk available in the market. Pick the best company’s Coconut Milk to get rid of the Hair Loss in Home. The anti-bacterial properties of it can protect the hair from natural damages.
[Must Read: Herbal treatment for Migriane]
6. Beetroot – Best Home Remedy for Hair Loss
Beetroot is also popular as the Beet. It comes under the Super Foods, helps in increasing the Blood Flow. Beetroot leaves are well packed with the potassium, proteins, Vitamin B & C. These properties are all necessary for the healthy hair.
- Beetroot Leaves.
- Boil the beetroot leaves in the water. Continue till the water level comes down to the half of the initial level.
- Now, grind the leaves then add henna to the grinded leaves.
- Make it as a paste and apply on the scalp.
- Rinse it after 20 Minutes to get rid of the Hair Loss.
7. Curry Leaves & Coconut Oil
Curry Leaves are the traditional remedy to reduce the Hair Loss & Hair Growth. Get rid of the Common Hair Problem with the Curry Leaves magic. The Home Remedies for Hair may be incomplete without the Curry Leaves.
The Curry leaves and coconut oil combination works well for the gray and damaged hair. Lots of Grandmothers are suggesting you apply the curry leaves to get rid of the Dandruff and also promotes Hair Growth. Check out the other Home Remedies for Hair Loss.
Not only the Curry leaves application help for hair growth but also using them in the recipes can be helpful. Eat up the curry leaves, don’t throw them out. The wonderful combination can prevent the hair loss and also breakage.
[Also Read: Best teeth whitening products at home]
- Take a half cup of the coconut oil.
- Now, add 8 to 9 curry leaves to the oil.
- Boil them together until you find a black residue forming.
- Apply the black residue to your hair.
Use this remedy twice a week. The Curry Leaves and Coconut Oil mixture will help in Hair Growth and fight with the gray hair.
8. Fenugreek Prevent Hair Fall
Fenugreek is the rich resources of the Proteins, Iron, Potassium, Nicotinic Acid, Lecithin, and Vitamin C. It is effective in strengthening the hair roots and treats the follicular problems. Most of the Fenugreek Seeds treatments are inexpensive and homemade.
The Fenugreek seeds traditionally known as the Methi Seeds and works good for the gray hair and damaged hair. The Methi seeds also have the medical properties.
- Fenugreek Seeds.
- Coconut Oil.
- Place the Coconut Oil and Fenugreek Seeds together in a jar.
- Seal the jar and keep it in a cool place for 3 weeks.
- Strain the Oil and use it for regular use.
[Also Read: How to quit smoking]
9. Egg Mask for Hair Fall Home Remedies
Eggs encourage growing by reducing hair fall. The egg is the natural shine to your hair. Hence the eggs are rich in proteins & amino acids, it nourishes the hair. They are also packed with the Vitamin B. Egg Masks, Best Home Remedies for Hair Loss.
- Lemon Juice.
- Olive Oil.
- Initially, whisk the egg.
- Mix well with all the other ingredients.
- Apply the mixture on scalp and hair.
- Cover hair with the shower cap for 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with the cold water.
[Must read: Chronic asthma treatment]
- Egg Yolk.
- Green Tea.
- Mix both of the ingredients to get a consistency.
- Apply the Egg and Green Tea mixture on the scalp and hair.
- Cover entire hair with the shower cap.
- Let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Rinse it off. To observe a good result, repeat thrice a week.
10. Castor Oil Hair Mask
Castor Oil is one of the Best Home Remedy for the Hair Loss. The lactic acids and proteins present in the Castor Oil can make the Hair Roots stronger. Check out the Process of making the Castor Oil Hair Mask.
- Castor Oil.
- Mix Castor Oil, Brandy, and Egg together.
- Massage the mixture into your scalp and hair.
- Leave it for 30 Minutes.
- Rinse off with the water.
How to Control Hair Loss in Men & Women ?
The Hair Fall is becoming quite natural for both men and women. Everyone is struggling with this standard issue. In this article, you may have got good ideas to get rid of the Hair Loss just in a month.
The One who does not struggle with the hair fall can also follow these remedies to prevent the hair fall. These may also work well for those who have extreme hair fall. Follow the Home Remedies for Hair Loss.
[Must Read: Home remedies to Lighten your dark neck]
- Use Scarfs/ Caps to protect your hair from the Sun.
- Try to take the foods that are rich in proteins which will repair the hair follicles.
- Fight with the hair loss with the help of the Hibiscus leaves or flowers.
- Tea decoction also useful for the controlling hair fall.
- Apply the Safflower oil alternative
- Add biotin to your diet days.
- Boost scalp blood circulation with rosemary oil.
- Verify that your shampoos and hair oils suitable for your hair or not. Hence the unsuitable hair products may also lead to hair fall.
- Use the styling tools as less as possible.
[Also Read: Pedicure at home]
More Tips to Prevent Hair Fall
Preventions are most helpful for avoiding the Treatments and Medicals. Take these Tips to Prevent the Hair Fall at Home itself.
- Use the Proper Hair Packs.
- Proper Maintenance.
- Comb your hair gently.
- Shampoo your Hair Thrice a week.
- Try to avoid the Hair Styles those may push pressure.
- Don’t pull or rub your hair hard.
- Stay away from the Hair Straightening and all other professional treatments.