- 1 Home Remedies for Dark Lips
- 1.1 Lemon
- 1.2 Roses for Rosy Lips
- 1.3 Use Red Strawberry for Pink Lips
- 1.4 Can I use Beetroot to Lighten my Lips?
- 1.5 Olive Oil – A natural remedy for dark Lips
- 1.6 Almond Oil for lightening lips
- 1.7 Pomegranate Lip Care for Dark Lips
- 1.8 Raspberry – A natural lip care tip
- 1.9 Cucumber – A Skin Lightening Recipe
Soft and pink lips is a dream for every girl. When you see a new face, the thing first you observe is eyes and lips. You definitely feel jealous if that girl has pink and smooth lips. You also want to get those lips. But how? Simple, follow these home remedies for Dark lips and get rosy lips.
[Also Read: Remove upper lip hair naturally]
Home Remedies for Dark Lips
Have you ever felt bad about your dark lips? Every girl wants to have baby soft lips naturally. For some people, it is common because they naturally have pink and soft lips. Whereas for some people, it’s like a war. If you want to get soft lips, you have to win this war.
Don’t worry!! you can easily get over the dark lips through simple home remedies. You just need to go to the kitchen and pick the things listed below. Follow the procedure to get rid of Dry Lips. So try these home remedies for Dark Lips.
What are the reasons to have Dark Lips?
There are various causes for Dark lips. Here we have provided some reasons for Dark Lips. So look at those Reasons and find which category you belong?
[Must read: Home remedies for glowing skin]
- Lip Cosmetics.
- Bad Eating Habits.
- Sun Exposer, etc.
What are the Kitchen products used for Dark Lips?
These are the some kitchen products which work as a Dark Lips Treatment at home. So have a look at them.
- Olive Oil.
- Almond Oil.
[Also read: Pedicure at home]
Lemon is the best remedy for dark lips. Naturally, Lemon is a skin lightening agent. Lemons are also well known for its bleaching properties and remove the darker patches on the skin and lips. The acidic nature of the lemons can make your lips looks like softer and smoother by exfoliating the outer layer.
- Fresh Lemon Juice.
- Initially, squeeze out the fresh lemon. Massage fresh lemon juice on your dark lips before going to bed. Repeat this step daily to get good results just in a week. (Or)
- Cut the fresh lemon and sprinkle sugar on one slice. Rub the sugar quoted lemon over your lips.
[Must read: Get rid of blackheads naturally]
Roses for Rosy Lips
Roses are the most beautiful flowers forever. It gives natural pinkness to your beautiful lips. The anti-inflammatory properties of rose petals can protect the lips from sun damage also soothes the irritated and spotted skin.
1. Homemade Rose Lip Balm
- Rose essential oil.
- Coconut oil.
- Almond oil.
- Cut the Beeswax into pieces. Heat the pieces until get melted.
- Mix, the almond oil, rose oil, coconut oil, and rosewater to the melted beeswax.
- After some time it will get dry, and store in a clean jar.
- Apply the Lip Balm on the affected areas.
[Also Read: Get rid of double chin naturally]
2. Rose Petals Paste
- Rose Petals.
- Grind the Fresh Rose Petals.
- Mix the milk to make a paste.
- Apply and rub on the dark lips.
- Let it get dry.
- Rinse off with pure water.
Use Red Strawberry for Pink Lips
Have you ever thought a red fruit would give you pink lips? If not, think now. Strawberry is one of the best home remedies for Dark Lips. Strawbery contains a lot of minerals which helps you to lighten your skin at home. You can easily make your lip balm at home using strawberry.
Making own lip balm at home is the easiest way to get pink lips. You know vitamin C is needed for having a clean and good skin. Also, Vitamin C is required to lighten your dark lips. Strawberry contain an abundant amount of vitamin C. As a result; you will easily get the pink lips at home.
[Must read: Home remedies to lighten your neck]
Can I use Beetroot to Lighten my Lips?
Another home remedy to lighten your dark lips is beetroot. Beetroot has natural bleaching property which helps you to reduce dark lips at home.
A dark purple vegetable reduces the darkness of lips and gives you beautiful color. Isn’t good to hear? Yes, of course. Beetroot helps you to clean up the pigmentation of your lips so that you can get the beautiful lips. Hence, use this best home remedy for dark lips removal. Know the process of how to get soft and attractive lips with this home ingredient.
- Milk Cream.
How to use Beetroot to get rid of Dark lips?
Beetroot juice to get pink lips
- Clean the Beetroot and peel it off.
- Grate the Beetroot and squeeze the juice from it.
- Apply the juice on your lips before going to bed.
- Wash it off in the morning.
- Repeat this process daily until you will find a result.
[Also Read: Home remedies for Dandruff]
Beetroot and milk to get rid of Dark Lips
- Mix a tablespoon of fresh beetroot juice to a spoon of fresh milk cream.
- Massage this mix on your lips for few minutes.
- Leave it for overnight.
- Wash it off in the early morning.
- Do this daily for faster result.
Beetroot and Carrot Juice for Pink Lips
- Mix equal amount of Carrot juice and beetroot juice in a bowl.
- Apply the mixture on your lips and massage it for 10 minutes.
- Leave it for few minutes.
- Wash off with lukewarm water.
Olive Oil – A natural remedy for dark Lips
Another best home remedy for dark lips is olive oil. Olive oil is a natural anti-oxidant which will have various uses for skin, hair, and health. As we are discussing lip care, let’s have a conversation about lips. Olive oil is one of the best home remedies for Dark lips.
[Must read: Home remedies to treat dry skin]
- Olive Oil.
Olive Oil as a dark lip treatment
- Apply extra virgin olive oil on your lips.
- Massage it gently on your lips.
- Do it daily before going to bed.
- Repeat this process until you find the result.
How to get beautiful lips with Olive Oil and Sugar
- Mix a tablespoon of sugar with a few drops of extra virgin Olive oil.
- Scrub your lips once a week.
- Repeat this remedy for the better result.
[Also Read: Top 10 super foods]
Almond Oil for lightening lips
Almond Oil is a natural moisturizer which helps you to dryness. It applies to dark lips also. If you avoid the dryness on your lips, it is possible to reduce the darkness on lips.
Not only for lips, but almond oil is also helpful for flawless, smooth skin. It is a natural cleanser for the skin as it removes the tan from your skin. It also gives relief from the skin rashes. If we list the uses of Almond oil, it will never end.
- Almond Oil.
- Fresh Milk Cream.
[Must read: Home remedies for Dark circles]
How to Use Almond Oil to lighten your lips?
- Mix a tablespoon of honey in five or six drops of Almond oil.
- Mix it well.
- Apply the mixture on your lips and massage for 3-4 minutes.
- Repeat this daily until you see proper results.
Almond Oil and Milk Cream for Pink Lips
- Mix Almond powder and fresh milk Cream such a way that you can get a fine paste.
- Apply this paste on your dark lips.
- Massage it for three to four minutes.
- Leave it to dry for five to six minutes.
- Repeat this daily you feel you have lightened lips.
Pomegranate Lip Care for Dark Lips
Pomegranate is one of the best home remedies for dark lips. The red seeds will give you healthy and beautiful lips forever.
Pomegranate nourishes your skin by making it hydrated and moisturization. You can apply the pomegranate by adding milk cream as well as Carrot and Beetroot juice.
[Also read: Get rid of whiteheads]
- Fresh Milk Cream.
- Rose Water.
How to get beautiful lips with Pomegranate and Milk Cream?
- Take a tablespoon of crushed Pomegranate seeds with a small amount of milk cream and rose water.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Apply the mixture on your dark lips and gently scrub for few minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this process daily for the better result.
Pomegranate, Carrot, and Beetroot for lip lightening
- Take equal amount of pomegranate, carrot, and beetroot.
- Blend it and squeeze the juice from it.
- Apply the juice mixture on your lips.
- Leave it for few minutes until it dries.
- Wah it off with lukewarm water.
- Do it once a daily for the quick result.
[Must read: Home remedies for Pimples]
Raspberry – A natural lip care tip
Raspberry is also a home remedy for dark lips. A pink fruit will make your dark lips to pink. So you can add this fruit to the list of home remedies for Dark Lips. So look at the procedure for Raspberry lip care for red lips.
- Aloe vera.
Raspberry Lip treatment for black lips
- Take a spoon of Raspberry, a little aloe vera and a Little amount of honey.
- Mix it well.
- Apply this mixture on your lips and scrub it for a couple of minutes.
- Leave it for 10 minutes.
- Wash off it using lukewarm water.
- Repeat this process to get the good result.
[Also Read: Teeth whitening tips]
Cucumber – A Skin Lightening Recipe
When you speak about beauty at home, the first thing comes to your mind is the cucumber. Cucumber is the basic remedy for all types of beauty treatments.
Cucumber is a natural skin lightening agent which helps you to get rid of the dark skin.
How to apply cucumber to for lips care ?
- Take a fresh cucumber and cut it into slices.
- Scrub your lips with cucumber slice so that your lips can absorb the cucumber juice.
- Do this process for four to five minutes.
- Repeat this process daily for better results.
These are the tips to get pink lips at home. We hope these remedies will work as a black lip treatment. So try these remedies and get baby soft pink lips.