- 1 Get Rid of Blackheads
- 1.1 How to remove Blackheads ?
- 1.2 Best Blackhead Treatments on Nose/ Face at Home
- 1.3 Natural Remedies for Blackheads Removal
- 1.4 Fenugreek
- 1.5 Turmeric Remedy for Blackheads
- 1.6 Cinnamon & Honey Magic for the Black Head Removal
- 1.7 Blackhead Removal with Oatmeal
- 1.8 Homemade Milk & Gelatin Peel Mask
- 1.9 Simple Preventions to avoid Blackheads
Nothing makes a Women/ a Girl more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful. Be your own kind of beautiful with the clean & spotless skin. The blackheads and whiteheads can blemish your prettiness. Many may be feeling bad with the Blackheads effect. So, Get rid of Blackheads with the Proven Natural Remedies.
How to remove/ control Blackheads on Nose & Face ?
A great issue for all the people who care about the every small thing of their face. Don’t Worry!!! You can find a huge number of solutions here. The Simple ways will help you in removing the blackheads and black marks on the face. Also, the Best Blackhead Removal Tips are the cost effective and easy to made.
[Also Read: Home remedies for cracked heels]
Get Rid of Blackheads
Have you ever thought about the removal of Blackheads ? Now, it is the time to remove your blackheads and improve your beauty. This article is the best resource of the Amazing Uses of Natural Products to get rid of the Blackheads.
What is a Blackhead?
The Blackhead is a small bump which will appear on the skin in black color. The Blackheads formed due to the clogged hair follicles. Because of these black bumps, you will become dark and black.
The Dead skin cells & oils will collect in the skin follicle and produces a bump known as the comedones. If the skin over its bump closed, it is said to be Whitehead. Else skin over bump opens, exposure to the air and look like black which is nothing but Blackhead.
[Must read: Dry skin home remedies]
Blackheads usually appear either on the face or nose or back or chest or nose or arms or shoulders, etc. Get rid of Blackheads overnight with the help of the Natural Home Remedies & Home Treatments easily.
Causes of Blackheads
Usually, Blackheads forms with the development of the clog or plug in the opening of skin hair follicles. The follicle is the combination of one hair sebum. Sebum contains the sebaceous gland which produces oil and keeps your skin soft.
Following is the list of reasons that causes Blackheads. Some daily activities can also cause Blackhead and Whiteheads.
- Oily Skin.
- Undergoing Hormonal Changes.
- Irritation of hair follicles if you doesn’t clean the dead skin cells regularly.
- Over Production of sebum.
- Cosmetics, Cleansers.
- Heavy Sweating.
- High Humidity.
- Dietary Factors.
- Poor Hygiene.
- Pollution, etc.
[Also Read: Split ends treatment for your hair]
How to remove Blackheads ?
Removing Blackheads is also possible without any external treatments. Follow the Home Remedies to get rid of the Blackheads naturally. Initially, look at the detailed process of Natural Remedy.
- Using Natural Remedies.
- Using Home Remedies.
Best Blackhead Treatments on Nose/ Face at Home
Other than Natural Remedies, you may also follow some other tips for the blackheads removal.
- Blackhead Removal Strips.
- Blackheads Tools.
- Toothpaste Magic for Blackheads.
Blackheads Removal Strips
The Blackheads Removal Strips especially designed to remove the blackheads on the face. Follow the steps to use this effective way for the blackheads.
- Wash your Face cleanly and thoroughly.
- Hover your face over the steaming water for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Take the Pore Strip and wet the blackheads affected the area.
- Stick out the strip in the area & the strip really get on the sides of the nostrils.
- Pull the strip to remove the blackheads and put a cooling astringent to reduce the feel of burning & irritation.
[Must read: Home remedies for Dark Lips]
Blackheads/ Acne Tools
The blackheads removal tool is also known as the blackheads extractor that is available in the market. It helps to Get rid of Blackheads within few minutes.
- Disinfect your face with the water.
- Open your skin pores with the help of the Steaming/ washing with the hot water.
- Clean your hands and cover with gloves.
- Place the loop end of the tool on the blackhead.
- Press down gently and extract the blackhead from the skin.
- Repeat for each blackhead.
- Finish the process by disinfecting the face again.
Toothpaste Magic for Blackheads
Combine one part of toothpaste and one part of the baking soda and make a thick paste. Mix few drops of water to make the paste even. Rinse off face with lukewarm water and apply it over the area which has blackheads. Allow it dry up to 10 minutes. Wet your fingers and scrub the area.
[Also Read: Home remedies for Hiccups]
Allow it dry up to 10 minutes. Wet your fingers and scrub the area. Rinse off with cool water and run an ice cube on the face. It will extract more dirt and the bleaching powder properties can cleanse the face and remove dead skin cells.
Natural Remedies for Blackheads Removal
- Cinnamon & Honey Strips.
One of the easiest and simplest natural remedies for blackheads is fenugreek. These will give innumerable benefits to the skin.
[Also Read: Home remedies for blackheads]
- Make the thick paste of the Fenugreek Seeds.
- Apply the Fenugreek Paste on the face.
- Leave it for 10-15 Minutes.
- Rinse it off with the lukewarm water.
Repeat this effortless remedy once daily to remove the blackheads. You may also replace the Fenugreek Seeds with the Fenugreek Leaves to Get rid of Blackheads.
Turmeric Remedy for Blackheads
Turmeric is the Indian traditional product. The magic of the turmeric powder not only works well for minor burns but also to treat Blackheads.
Apply the mixture of the Turmeric powder, red sandalwood and milk on the face. Rinse off with the lukewarm water after 10 minutes. This Natural Remedy will remove the blackheads.
[Must read: Home remedies for Glowing Skin]
- Turmeric Powder.
- Mint Juice.
- Mix the Turmeric powder and two tablespoons of mint juice.
- Apply the Paste on the affected areas.
- Let it sit for few minutes and get dry.
- Wash the area with the lukewarm water.
Cinnamon & Honey Magic for the Black Head Removal
There are several ways to use the cinnamon powder to Get rid of Blackheads. The cinnamon helps to improve the blood circulation and which will result the healthy glow.
- Mix the honey and cinnamon until form a thick paste.
- Cover the affected area with the Cinnamon and Honey Paste.
- Press a clean cotton strip on the applied area.
- Leave it for 3 to 5 Minutes.
- Remove the strip and rinse it.
- Follow up the moisturizer.
[Also Read: Home remedies for Acidity]
Blackhead Removal with Oatmeal
The Oatmeal powder actually acts as the Dead Skin remover. The combination of the Oatmeal and yogurt can do wonders with the Blackheads.
- Oatmeal Powder.
- Mix one tablespoon of the honey with Oatmeal Powder.
- Grind the tomatoes and take the juice.
- Mix well to make a paste.
- Scrub the paste on the face.
- Rinse it off after 15 minutes.
Do this remedy regularly to get the clear and spotless skin. Also, use the Oatmeal with different combinations for the Blackheads free face.
Homemade Milk & Gelatin Peel Mask
Some people don’t want to use the Commercial Blackheads Removal Strips. They can made your own Strips at home. The milk is the natural skin cleanser and it shed off the dead skin cells.
Process of Making Homemade Blackheads Removal Strips
- Unflavoured Gelatin.
- Lavender Essential Oil.
- Initially, mix all the ingredients well.
- Just Warm the mixture in a double boiler. Make sure not hot just warm.
- Apply the warm mix on the face especially on the areas of blackheads.
- Leave it until completely dries off.
- Now, peel it off from one of the sides or the bottom.
- When the mask is peeled off, rinse your face with the cool water to remove the any left over residue from the face.
- Finally, apply your regular moisturizer on the face.
Simple Preventions to avoid Blackheads
It’s better to follow the Preventions to avoid the occurrence of the blackheads. Simple Preventions and daily activities can control the Blackheads and black marks on the face. The blackheads may cause Pimples & Acne.
Remove the Blackheads on Face and Nose with the Best Blackheads Treatments and Natural Home Remedies. Also, follow the Preventions to Get rid of Blackheads.
- Wash your face twice a day with pure water to remove excess dirt.
- Use only suitable moisturizers and facial creams.
- Shed off the dead skin cells regularly with the home remedies.
- Use the baking soda as a natural cleansing agent.
- Try anyone of the above Natural Home Remedies.
- Remove makeup before going bed.
- Don’t rub the face roughly and keep fingers away from the face.