Diabetes becomes prevalent in today’s life. Our food habits, the way of living shows a very high impact on this. Even healthy people will suffer from diabetics. Diabetic is a problem which holds our body throughout the life. We cannot get rid of this diabetes, but we can control the Sugar levels with few exercises and diet. Then, don’t you want to know the Exercise for Diabetes? Here we have provided the some exercises for diabetes which helps in controlling the glucose levels. So make a fast move and know the best Exercises for Diabetic Patients.
[Read more: diet for type 2 diabetes]
Exercise for Diabetes
Before going to learn the Exercises for Diabetes, we should know “what is diabetics?” Diabetes is also known as diabetes mellitus. Diabetes is a problem where our body is not able to produce enough insulin to have a proper functionality of metabolism. This can affect our metabolism causing excessive thirst and the production of large amounts of urine. There are various types of diabetes. The most common diabetes are Type 1 and Type 2.
[Read more: foods for pregnant women]
- In Type 1 Diabetes, the body does not produce insulin. Out of total population, approximately 10% of the people are affected by this type 1 diabetes.
- In type 2 Diabetes, the body is not able to produce enough insulin to have proper functionality. Approximately 89% of the people fall under Type 2 diabetes.
- There are some people who are suffering for Gestation diabetics. There is a proper exercise for gestation Diabetics. According to the doctor’s suggestion, you can do exercises for Controlling Gestation Diabetes which do harm to the baby as well as a mother.
Is Exercise Good for Diabetes?
A one hour of exercise can make a lot of change for diabetic patients. It doesn’t mean that Diabetic patients only need exercise. Exercise is good for all. Everyone should make the time to do the physical activity to make our body fit and healthy. You may have a doubt “Why is Exercise important for Diabetics?” A regular physical activity can lower the blood pressure and Cholesterol levels. It also helps in burning calories. There are other various uses of exercises. Some of those are listed below.
[Read more: exercises after delivery]
- Lower your blood sugar levels.
- Prevents the risk of Heart disease and stroke.
- Helps to improve the insulin sensitivity which may have the significant effect on sugar levels.
- Helps in avoiding stress.
- Burns the fat.
- Increases the blood circulation.
- Help to preserve the Bone Mass.
- Reduces the depression which helps in improving the quality of life.
- You can have a better sleep.
When you are doing exercise, it is good to take a prescription from your doctor. As you are on exercise, you need to change the medical prescription suggested by the Doctors. Now you are aware of the uses of the Exercises, right!! Then what are you waiting for? Let’s learn simple Exercises for Diabetes to have a long life.
[Read more: foods to gain weight for men]
Best Exercises for Diabetes
To have a healthy and fit body, we need to do some physical activities. Mostly diabetic patients need to do exercise so that they can have control over the sugar levels. But before to going to do exercise, concern your diabetic nutrition. Exercise with a proper diet can give good result than the regular. So let’s have the simple exercise for Diabetes.
[read more: Knee pain treatment]
Walking is one of the best exercises for people with diabetes. It is a sort of exercise which is easy to so. Regardless of the place and time, we can walk. Thirty minutes to one hour of a daily walk is good for health. If you are new to walk, start with a small period. On daily practice, you can increase the time limit. Start with a short period and make a habit of continuous walking. An early morning walk is good for diabetes. At our childhood, we learned that Wakeup early. So remember those words and start your walking to have control of your diabetes.
[Read more: size zero plan]
Tai chi is a form of Chinese exercise. It improves the body movements slowly and smoothly. Some studies also state that the people who regularly performs have good control on Blood Sugar levels than the others. It not only controls the Glucose levels but also gives a peace of mind. It works as mind relaxation program for the people who feel more stress. So, on practicing this Tai Chi, we can have control over both the physical health and mental health.
Swimming will work as exercise as well entertainment. We can say it is one of the best Exercises for Diabetes. Most of the people will have Passion of Swimming. Swimming is one those exercises which stretch body muscles without harming joints. We can consider this exercise as the best program for Exercise. This exercise can burn the fat and lower your stress levels. Having swim three times a week for 10 to 15 minutes can give good results on controlling sugar levels.
[Read more: Get rid of dark circles under eyes]
Yoga is one of the good exercises for diabetes. It is one of the old and Traditional Exercises which has a great impact on fitness. This yoga helps the people various chronic conditions. As diabetes is one of those persistent states, it will be helpful for those people. So the individuals who are suffering from the diabetics can practice yoga for controlling the sugar. You can try some poses of Yoga named Asanas.
- Dhanurasana, etc.
Some of the studies say that Cycling is better than the walking for type 2 diabetes. People who use cycling will find a huge difference in sugar levels than the people who do other exercises. It stretches the body muscles without harming joints. Though there are various Exercise programs for diabetes, we can say cycling is one of the best Exercise for diabetics type 2.
[Read more: treatment for dengue fever]
Depending on the kind of diabetes, you can choose to add weight lifting as a part of Exercise. If you have type 2 diabetes, you can use this weight lifting as your part of an exercise. When you are doing weight lifting, you should concentrate on some cautions. If you want to do weight lifting get the prescription from your doctor. Inform the trainer about your diabetes. According to their suggestion, you can choose the weight lifting.
[Read more: how to lose arm fat]
Aerobics is one of the Exercises which makes your heart and bones strong. It reveals the stress which gives the mental happiness. The main effect of this aerobics is it improves the insulin for proper functionality as well as improve blood circulation. If you are in a thought of losing weight, you can do the exercise more than 30 minutes per day.
Everyone has their likes. What will happen if it is a part of the exercise? We obviously love to do this exercise. Dancing is one of those exercises in which people like to do. Most of the people like dancing. It improves physical stability as well as mental stability. Dance helps to improve the memory. For Example, if we are practicing a song, we should memorize the steps of dancing and its sequences. In other parts, it is one of the funny things to do.
[Read the health magics of apple]
More tips to have Control Over Diabetes mellitus
- When you are going to start your exercise, check the sugar levels and get the prescription from your nutrition.
- If you are a type 1 diabetic patient, your sugar level should not increase 250 mg/dl. Without suggestions do not perform any exercise. Because this may lead to ketoacidosis. So make sure about your Sugar Levels.
- Take the medicines on time. Make sure that you are ignoring it so that you prevents some risks like hypoglycemia, etc.
- Drink plenty of water and keep your body hydrated.
- Warm up your body before starting any exercise.
- Do not perform any sort exercise in too cold or hot temperatures.
- Take your medicines in traveling. Make a habit of carrying a mobile phone.
- Protect your feet by wearing proper shoes and socks.
- Do meditation to avoid stress.
- Try to control your desires on favorite foods. Make diet plan to get control diabetics.
These are some simple and easy exercises for diabetic patients. So follow these best exercises for diabetes and have a good control over the Blood sugar levels depending on a type of diabetes.