Having white teeth is an essential for a lovely smile and it is a sign of good health. If your teeth are not as white as you want, then there are some Cheapest Way to Whiten Teeth at your home. While none of these suggestions will work in the same way. But these suggestions will do the trick and can help in whitening your teeth. Also, they won’t cost you much. Just remember to consult your doctor before trying this natural home remedies to make sure that they won’t damage your teeth. In this article, we are providing the best and cheapest way to whiten teeth naturally.
[Also Read: Ways to Whiten Your Teeth in Home]
Cheapest Way to Whiten Teeth
A shiny set of pearly teeth makes you look smart, healthy and attractive. Nowadays many people are avoiding smile in common area because of their poor and discolored teeth. There are a lot of reasons that you do not have white teeth. If you want to have overall white, without having any additional effort, eliminate the list which is mentioned below.
- Tea, Coffee
- Poor Diet
- Poor Brushing Habits
Besides with this, getting the infection, improper metabolism or dose of antibiotics also leads to discoloring of teeth. Getting back the whiteness is still possible by following some Cheapest Way to Whiten Teeth. But you should take utmost care to maintain the whiteness by preserving your teeth. So that we can smile confidently at any time and anywhere. In this article, we are providing the proven and effective Cheapest Way to Whiten Teeth.
List of Cheap Ways to Whiten your Teeth
Here we are listing the cheapest teeth whitening tips for shiny teeth. There are many ways to whiten your teeth. But it’s better to have safe, healthy and cheap ways to whiten teeth. For the best results check this list that does really work for you. So check out the below mentioned best ways to whiten teeth at home. And these are the easiest way to whiten teeth and also helps you to reduce yellow teeth.
1. Coconut Oil Pulling for Whitening Teeth
Coconut oil pulling is the best and cheapest way for teeth whitening. Nowadays coconut oil pulling is growing popular as one of the easiest remedy used for pearly teeth. It has the added effects of teeth whitening and even beneficial to gum health. Coconut oil is also fighting with the harmful bacteria in your mouth. Rather than all other unpleasant products, these coconut oil pulling is a natural way for white teeth and also reduces your teeth sensitivity. It also helps in removal of plaque and makes your teeth white. This may seem a little bit strange, but i assure you that this is an inexpensive & effective method to whiten the teeth. All you do is to take coconut oil or even organic cold pressed oil for oil pulling.
How to Whiten Teeth with Oil Pulling
- Take 1 – 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and put it in your mouth.
- Swish the oil in your mouth for 10 to 15 minutes and make sure that it covers all the parts of gums & teeth in your mouth. But remember do not gargle.
- After 15 minutes spit it out. It will be foamy and white; this is the good indication of well Swish.
- Now rinse off your mouth well with warm water and do brush as usual.
- Repeat this for twice a day.
- Accordingly, you can also do brush with the coconut oil paste for whitening teeth.
- You can also use a clean cloth for rubbing coconut oil on your teeth.
But remember that coconut oil should be in the solid state at room temperature. You should chew it for few minutes to allow it to liquefy. Oil Pulling with Coconut Oil for Whitening Teeth is best to do in the morning. Using coconut oil for gums and teeth is very easy to use. You can mix it with other different products that have the same benefits for the teeth & gums. You can also come up with various procedures & recipes that make the annoying oily taste manageable.
2. Combination of Baking Soda and Peroxide
If you do not have the patience to swish the coconut oil for 15 minutes twice a day. Then there is the more simple procedure to get the teeth extreme white. One easy solution that does the trick with Baking Soda and Hydrogen Peroxide at your home only. This is the Cheapest Way to Whiten Teeth. Baking Soda acts as a natural teeth whitener. Hydrogen Peroxide can also help in reducing the yellow teeth and make it white again. Hydrogen Peroxide will stop the growth of bacteria and prevents bad breath and infections which are caused by the bacteria. With the combination of both mixtures will really do the trick to get the extreme white teeth.
[Also Read: Baking Soda Uses for Whitening Teeth]
- Mix two tablespoons of hydrogen peroxide and three tablespoons of baking soda in a bowl. Mix it well until you get a thick toothpaste.
- If you want to add flavor to your mixture, then add a two drops of peppermint extract.
- You can also add a little bit of salt to the mixture. Because salt will exfoliate your teeth as you brush.
- Take a little amount of paste onto your toothbrush.
- Now brush in a small circular motion until all your teeth are covered, once all the teeth are covered, allow this paste sit for 2 minutes.
- Rinse off your mouth with warm water.
- Later brush with your regular toothpaste.
- Repeat this process for every two weeks is safe.
3. Strawberries, Salt and Baking Soda Scrub
These Strawberries are rich in vitamin C; that helps in removal of plaque, which causes your teeth looks yellow. Strawberries also contain an enzyme called malic acid, which helps in removing the surface stains. While coming to salt, it acts as a rubbing portion of the paste and scrubbing away the stain-causing substance. The baking soda is an extra touch that you can choose (optional). This is a Cheapest Way to Whiten Teeth.
- Take 1 – 3 large strawbwrries.
- Also take a pinch of sea salt.
- Half a teaspoon of baking soda.
Initially, mash the strawberries into a pulp, add a pinch of sea salt to the berries in a bowl. Add half a teaspoon of baking soda, if you want. Cleanly, wipe your teeth with a paper towel. Now take a liberal quantity of the mixture to the toothbrush. Then brush your teeth in a circular motion for 5 minutes. Make sure that it covers all the parts in your mouth. Then rinse off your mouth with clean water. Again do brush with the regular toothpaste. Repeat for few times in a week.
[Must read: Red Fruit Magic to turn your Teeth Color]
There are many Cheapest Way to Whiten Teeth without spending more money to the dentist. Whatever method you choose, it will help you in teeth whitening. The above mentioned methods are the Cheapest Way to Whiten Teeth. Anyway, start doing something to achieve a bright white smile.